Your Thoughts Please

Sunbeamblue2002

Mouseketeer
Ok were going to WDW July 18-25. Were driving and will be myself DH-3oish, DD-10, DS-4 and DD-16mon aprox at time. Well we use to have a Sea World in Ohio which was sold to Six Flags. Well now Six Flags has sold it to Ceader Pt. with no marine animals. Were have always gone every year to visit these attrations. However they won't be there this year. My husband feels that we should add on a day to our trip and go to Sea World since we like it so much and its most likely gonna be a while till we get back to Fl and we don't have anything up here anymore. However we have never been to WDW and I'm already having a hard time fitting in all that we want to do and still come home feeling like we had a vacation that was unstressed. So please help me out. Should we go or shouldn't we. We will be driving to Fl and staying off sight at Cypress Pt. So thats not an issue but $$ is somewhat a concern. My mom said that we have experenced Sea World so we should just do WDW but my daughter really enjoys it so thats the only reason I'm thinking about it. So any thoughts on the matter would be apprecated.

Thanks,
Sunbeamblue

The Sea World in Orlando is more elaborate than the Sea World in Ohio was...so I think you all would enjoy it.

Sea World does do a good job of handing out schedules for show times and we were able to even manuever it a little differently to get to all the shows we wanted by being there when the park opened seeing the shows and animals, doing one ride I think and leaving by 4 or so in the afternoon. Now you can spend much more time if you are leisurely looking at the animals.

If you can add a trip to do it I would...also see our dates are the same! Hoping for a great time for both of us!

Liz

We will be at Cypress Pointe about the same time! We are doing Universal Studios and Sea World, which seems to fit into a vacation better. We loved Sea World. They offer a second day free to come back within 7 days. We have spent two half days there, one am and one pm trip. We got to see everything that way without being worn out. If you want to schedule another vacation to Orlando, I would highly reccomend doing Universal/Sea World.
They do have the Living Seas at Epcot, my kids loved that. It is no way the same as Sea World, though.

Having just returned from our vacation to WDW I would say to just enjoy WDW and plan another Florida vacation for Universal/Seaworld. It was just myself and husband and we were in WDW for 7 nights/8days and we still didn't get to see everything. So for us taking a day away from WDW wouldn't of worked out. But now we can plan another trip to Florida with just focusing on Universal/Seaworld. What ever you decide have a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter