"Your Ride"- The Best!!!!!

DISNEYLOVER70

<font color=blue>Speaks softly but carries a big s
I just got back from a wonderful vacation to Disney World/Universal Studios. We used "Your Ride" van service. What a great experience it was. I have to admit that I was a little nervous never using a limo service, praying they would be there at the airport etc. I was pleasantly surprised.

Bryan was our driver. I will be requesting him if I am ever in the Orlando area again. Actually, I will insist on him. He was the best. He was very polite, well dressed, and what a great personality. I made arrangements with "Rabbit", and he was just as great.

If you get to read this Bryan, I want to say thank-you from all 8 of us, and want you to know that you helped make our vacation one that we will never forget.

If you are looking for transportation, you gotta check these guys out. And ask for Bryan. You won't be disappointed!!

DeWolf/Blaisdell group!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter