Your nearest city is…

I was trying to parse it. Legally defined as a city? A place that most people would recognize (even if not technically a city)? The big city that most people would recognize? And if you're in that city, does being there count as "closest"?
Agree... I live in a "city" -- population of ~8,000. Does that meet the definition of "city" by most standards? Probably not, but it does here.

I live in a town with 30,000 residents, I say I live in a small town.
Small town? My town has a population just under 5000. I grew up in the next town over with a population around 15,000 and that seemed pretty medium sized.

I'll change it; Roseville. Per the pp remarks about the police in the area; I'm in an area where you drive 2 blocks and within those 2 blocks, I could have Citrus Heights PD, Sacramento County Deputies, Roseville PD and CHP LOL You don't speed around here.

I've seen four in the same city within blocks. Berkeley on a football game day is crazy with everyone doing crowd control. Berkeley PD, BART Police, UCPD, and Alameda County Sheriff (bus transit police) can sometimes be found on the same block.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter