Your Most Comfortable Park Shoes

I wear Aerosoles brand sandals! I've taken them on trips to Disney and Europe (~15 miles of walking per day).

I prefer a sandal with a decent sole & support and man-made materials. I like something that keeps my feet cool and will dry quickly if I get my feet wet on rides or due to weather. I also firmly agree with the 2 pairs of shoes per day theory. I even stick to that at home. :)

My feet are happiest with two pairs of shoes a day. I don’t know why but changing from tennis shoes to good walking sandals or vice versa feels so good! So I’ll spend half the day in one and the other half in the other pair. Unless a water ride then I always switch into the sandals.
I do that too my feet like it when I change shoes mid day

I can't stand wearing sneakers to the parks so this might not help OP but for those playing along at home, I love my Skechers Go Walk sandals, my Merrill Sandals, and my Columbia walking sandals. I bring all 3 on the trip and alternate daily. They are all lightweight, adjustable, comfortable, and dry fast if I get caught in a rain storm or take a spin on Splash Mountain. I have zero pain and very rarely any blisters.

Everyone's feet are different. Several people have mentioned Tom's. I can't even wear a pair of Tom's to walk 20 steps. But I can wear a pair of Teva Mush for miles. You really need to test the shoe at home first.

Teva Hurricanes! I didn't bring them on our short trip in March and I regretted it every day. I love my Adidas Neo sneakers for milder temps, but when it is hot I need my Tevas.

Another vote for Skechers with memory foam or Goga max. I've worn multiple styles around the parks and these have never let me down.

Another vote for Sketchers here. They are my go too shoes and I always buy a new pair for Disney. I of course wear them in before we leave.

I also switch between sneakers and sandals. I'm either in my Asics or in my Vionic flip flops.

Everyone's feet are different. Several people have mentioned Tom's. I can't even wear a pair of Tom's to walk 20 steps. But I can wear a pair of Teva Mush for miles. You really need to test the shoe at home first.

Yes, definitely. I bought sketchers go walks because so many people swear by them but they are horrible for me, like walking on a thick gymnastics mat. No thanks.

I also don't like to wear closed shoes and socks in hot weather so I have several pairs of athletic sandals I switch between. I have 2 pairs of tevas and Merrill sandals. I also have sanuks, Crocs, and sketchers sandals that I will wear on days when I'm not expecting to walk as far. I've never really had foot pain at WDW wearing a combination of those shoes.

That said, I have way too many sandals for someone who lives in Chicago. :rotfl2:

Clark’s sandals, flip flops or walking shoes. But, this is true no matter where I am. I own two pairs of shoes that are not Clarks, a pair of new balance for walking at the gym, and a pair of rain boots.

Brooks Ravenna running shoes

Skechers Go Walk Flex (discontinued now but you can get them on amazon... they are mesh and SO comfy and great for Florida downpours!

Fit Flops.

I can walk 10+ miles a day in any of these and I have plantar fasciitis.

I wear Keen Whispers at Disney and in my everyday life. I think I have 4 pairs, 3 different colors. Upside at home and at Disney is that they are waterproof. It rains a lot at home in the afternoons too!

I wear Keen Whispers at Disney and in my everyday life. I think I have 4 pairs, 3 different colors. Upside at home and at Disney is that they are waterproof. It rains a lot at home in the afternoons too!
I recently got a pair of Keen Whispers and I love them! I may order another color. :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!