Your mission if you choose to accept it

Pixeldust Fairy

DIS Veteran
Your mission if you choose to accept it, sneak into home depot and relieve them of as many alien green mickey head paint chips as possible. Be on the look out for HD CM's they are lurking about all over. Their goal is to keep the paint chips out of your hands.:lmao:

Ok here goes my story. I am out and about with one of my friends having lunch. We can't decide what to do afterwards. I decide that we will go to HD and procure as many paint chips as I can. She has no clue what I am up to. So as we are walking into the store I tell her what I am doing and why I am doing it. She's a good friend and she is game. So I cleaned them out of what they had on display. Then she decides that we will go to the other HD we have two of them in town. We clean them out there. Im going to make another run in a few days. I just didnt know there were so many colors, I wanted to take all the colors. Just wondering why the alien green color?

it's the unofficial color of DIS'ers... the green Mickey heads get cut out and put on your luggage, door, park bag, fanny pack, wherever... anywhere and everywhere
if you wear them in the parks you are free game to be asked about them by other people who don't know what they are as well as other DISers so that you can be on the list (that seems all to short) of people who have met other disers in the parks

I think it started from a family wearing lime green shirts at a water park and someone spotting them and commenting about how it was not only cute but a good idea on here, only to find out they were fellow DISers. (IIRC from spring 2005 when my mom told me about it when she was DISing before my grad trip)

green is a good color to wear (any kind of green) to be noticed in the parks... i was wearing a kelly green shirt one day and my mom was suprised how well i stood out in a July 3rd crowd... I guess nobody really wears green shirts...
lime green is obnoxiously more noticable than regular kelly green too

O I C...:) So I should put these on my bags when Im in the parks and on my resort door, correct? And by some chance another Dis'er may or may not approach me.. Hmmmm very interesting. Sounds like fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter