Your Life in Six Words...

*NikkiBell*

Livin’ that DVC & AP life!
Just for fun...:dance3:

Describe your life at this very moment in exactly six words.

I'll start.

Crazy, but in a good way!! :banana:

Background: It's been said that Ernest Hemingway was once asked to write his life story in just six words. The result was what has been called his best work ever..."For sale, baby shoes, never worn." A lot of authors and aspiring writers have gone on to write their six word memoir. It can be a fun way to get to know one another. I'm planning on using it with my students this September.

*Green eyes reading various trip plans

*Trying to be good is hard.

*Nikki is brewing up trouble...again. :rolleyes1

*Must get off boards and cook.

Sixteen days till our Disney vacation.
Unemployed but keeping a positive attitude.
Drinking wine and watching the Phillies.

My first thought was, "Lots of work and death," but that isn't fun. I'll have to put some thought into it, lol.

I need to win the lottery. :lmao:

Ok, my husband said it, but it works.

(I also like the one about the Phillies) :goodvibes

Physically at work. Mentally at Disney.

:rotfl2: I have to watch it at work.. I have a coworker I introduced to the podcast and now she is hooked on it, if we get to talking, it always comes around to Disney and/or podcast! Once that happens, we are in trouble as no work gets done.

I need to win the lottery. :lmao:

So true! I have my ticket in hand ... just waiting on the numbers ... come on lucky numbers! :woohoo:

Not sure how I can come up with a different one, both of these are sooo me right now! :lmao:

I will have to ponder. :goodvibes

Oh, my gosh! This is great!
:goodvibes:rotfl:
Seriously:
Circle of friends; a wonderful family.

:rotfl2: I have to watch it at work.. I have a coworker I introduced to the podcast and now she is hooked on it, if we get to talking, it always comes around to Disney and/or podcast! Once that happens, we are in trouble as no work gets done.

LOL one of our newish staff members asked me yesterday at lunch - so where are you going on holiday? Bet he wished he'd never asked... :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter