Your Ideas for MGM

laxplaya1346

It'll be an ongoing thing...
I'm sitting around thinking about what I could do to make the park more life like. I've already come up with these:

-River teleporters to look like bushes
-Water Carpets to make it look like it rained

But thats all I got so far

no offense, but i read in some book that walt once said something like: we want to make it look new! if you want the park to look new and in it's prime, i don't suggest using rain carpets for rain, unless you want to bring it to the next level and give weather reports or keep putting down more water rugs so it looks like it's raining. when it rains, you could hide the showers behind the bushes and turn on the showers for an added effect....................

put benches on the outside of each room (lots of benches in a theme park), and maybe hire people to dress up like characters (belle, cinderella, indiana jones, mickey, etc.)

lax i have an idea !! expanding on the idea of dancegirl, you could hire ppl with the same pins. then as an "autograph" you could give them a pin of themselves, i would be glad to build rooms for the princesses, but as i am running my own ride, you would need to find more workers lax

- MagicalLadee

laxplaya1346 said:
thanks dancegirl :)
yw, and i'd be happy to make an autograph room......... just be warned that if you're hiring people to give out pins, they may want to be paid because they're just giving away stuff they earned.........

VMK_MagicalLadee said:
oh no, i would supply the pins most indefinitely lol
oh, ok........... so i should make the character area then????? it would probably be in a mad hatter room, and it wouldn't be anything princessy so that people like mickey mouse could also go there...........

i just wanted to make the cinderella room? would you be interested in making a snow white room?

VMK_MagicalLadee said:
i just wanted to make the cinderella room? would you be interested in making a snow white room?
oh!!! i thought you meant that sinceyou were making a ride you wouldn't have time to do a room............. i was thinking that there'd be 1 room where about 3-5 characters could all appear at a time (then guests wouldn't have to visit lots of different rooms to meet the characters)

yeah!!! im done my ride room, so im bored lol.. its just for mickey there would be no pin, we could give them mickey shoes though ! so ill get right on the room

sorry girls i do not want to use that idea. Just bought a bunch of Frontierland Showers though... could use more. I'm trying to stock up on river teleporters and showers

laxplaya1346 said:
sorry girls i do not want to use that idea. Just bought a bunch of Frontierland Showers though... could use more. I'm trying to stock up on river teleporters and showers

oh, okay, that's fine...........

any ideas about streets and sidewalks? I was just going to use explorers carpets for the whole floor but i wanted ppl to tell the difference.

laxplaya1346 said:

... -_- why did you ask for our help then.. -_- lol

laxplaya1346 said:
any ideas about streets and sidewalks? I was just going to use explorers carpets for the whole floor but i wanted ppl to tell the difference.
yeah!!!! i'm not on vmk right now, (supposed to be writing a paper for latin) but is there something that looks like flowers???? you could outline the sides of the carpets with them to make them look nice.......... sorry i can't help more now........... maybe outline it with benches or even crates.............

because I was looking for ideas and i had no idea you were thinking about that Idea so deeply. I tried it last opening and it worked out awful. There is such a thing as overdoing it

laxplaya1346 said:
because I was looking for ideas and i had no idea you were thinking about that Idea so deeply. I tried it last opening and it worked out awful. There is such a thing as overdoing it

Well Sorry!!! Garsh... pirate:

Cool! Just found a way to make it look like its raining. I tested around and got the Shower to stand on 2 piles of bamboo trunks so that it looks like it is raining onto the guests :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter