Your HHN Dates

macraven

Proud Redhead
if you want to find others when you are planning to attend HHN, sign up on this thread.

i will break it down and list all homies per dates they list.

you might be able to do a mini meet at the park.
if you sign up, others can pm you or make contact here on the thread to make arrangements with others.

this thread will be updated regularly

i'll be there for HHN on Oct 9-10-11-12

September:

raph_
Schumigirl
herbiesmomma
nobodies36
chataro
angel703..........
6.gif
big 30..
raph_b ............
6.gif
Mr Raph and Mrs Raph both hit 29...
markanddean
MyManGoofy!
Poohgirl
epcotbrat
slacking
Clifton

Shooby doo
NeilDrum
herbiesmomma
chataro
angel703.........
6.gif
big 30
MyManGoofy!
Poohgirl
RichinNYC
and Joe
figment1986

October:

NeilDrum
herbiesmomma
BigTiggerGuy
PatriciaH
dmcuk
4.gif

ssskitten w/ mr kitten and mom
cyctorres
inkognito

ssskitten returns w/mr kitten and mom

Thumbalyna
ToGreen78
CriminyCrafft
alycia23
ladycollector

Thumbalyna
ToGreen78
matysgrandma
disneyanimal
slacking
Jenna319
Metro west
inkognito

macraven
Cdn Friends of Pooh
NeilDrum
Yellowfish78
CriminyCrafft
Rubbertops
Rora and mom......

macraven
yellowfish78
patster734
Cdn Friends of Pooh
Subi WRX
hack2112

macraven
Cdn Friends of Pooh

macraven
Cdn Friends of Pooh
feline figaro
DonaldDuck352
Flyin2MCO
Andrea from PA
vinvader
Rubbertops
Slacking
Amber74
Metro west
Not My Fault!
Laurabearz
Inkognito

Cdn Friends of Pooh
Squawkers
Andrea from PA
vinvader
purseval
Amber74
inkognito

Tink's Tormentor

IHeartTink04
Henna's Mom
Pluto's fan
bagpiper: go for the epp......

Cdn Friends of Pooh
Akdar
AlienNation
vinvader
Henna's Mom
keishashadow
Metro west

Akdar
AlienNation
vinvader
re121258
Hollymom1229
Trickey1
quisp quake

Akdar
Phil from PA
AlienNation
manaris
Tricky1
quisp quake
inkognito

Akdar
AlienNation
vinvader
Tricky1

bengeneric
goofysully

Akdar
Phil from PA
A Mickeyfan
Clifton
Metro west
inkognito
jag90

Akdar
LoraJ
LOLA2
metallicat
Steady Riot
inkognito

LOLA2
AllieKat
Steady Riot
inkognito

November

Freakygeek
Kieras nana
minniespal

Metro West's schedule

opening night all sunday non peak nights
and when i am there.......

FFP holders that besides the above dates will be there through out the month

chataro
MyManGoofy!

We'll be in Orlando from October 9th to 19th and will be attending HHN on Oct 9, 11 or 12 (depending on RIP tour), 16 and 19. Although we will be in Orlando on the 10th, 17th and 18th, we avoid HHN these nights as they are peak nights.

DH and I will be celebrating our 1yr anniv at HHN!! We'll be there from 10/3-10/6 doing HHN on 10/4 and 10/5!!!!!! :love: :yay: :woohoo:

DH and I will be celebrating our 1yr anniv at HHN!! We'll be there from 10/3-10/6 doing HHN on 10/4 and 10/5!!!!!! :love: :yay: :woohoo:

That's excellent!! :thumbsup2

We celebrate our anniversary every October when we head down to Orlando/HHN - something we've been doing since our honeymoon ::yes::

Hmmm... we'll be in Orlando from Oct 17th to the 30th. So all the FFP nights during that time, we'll be there, so that would be
Oct 19th, 22nd, 23rd, 26th and 29th.

We'll probably do one peak night, we usually do, I'll have to get back to this thread about that as we get closer. If I remember correctly, the AP prices for peak nights weren't that bad, but that has a lot to do with my "I'm on vacation, I'm spending $$$$, so I'm going to do it" attitude. Even though it's crowded, I like going on a Fri or Sat, (usually with the EP, but since we are going to be there so many nights this year, a peak night might be just get as many houses done after S&S, until the lines get crazy, then just enjoy the scare zones, Bill & Ted, and take pictures kind of night??) IMHO, the whole place seems to have a crazier vibe on peak nights, but, maybe it's just me?? :confused3

26th September for me.

Tickets are all sorted (S & S & Express passes) :)

We`ll be there Sept 26th too, and can hardly wait :thumbsup2

Hmmm... we'll be in Orlando from Oct 17th to the 30th. So all the FFP nights during that time, we'll be there, so that would be
Oct 19th, 22nd, 23rd, 26th and 29th.

We'll probably do one peak night, we usually do, I'll have to get back to this thread about that as we get closer. If I remember correctly, the AP prices for peak nights weren't that bad, but that has a lot to do with my "I'm on vacation, I'm spending $$$$, so I'm going to do it" attitude. Even though it's crowded, I like going on a Fri or Sat, (usually with the EP, but since we are going to be there so many nights this year, a peak night might be just get as many houses done after S&S, until the lines get crazy, then just enjoy the scare zones, Bill & Ted, and take pictures kind of night??) IMHO, the whole place seems to have a crazier vibe on peak nights, but, maybe it's just me?? :confused3

mike, let me tell you my experience and why i suggest your peak night should be a Friday.

the last 7 years i have attended HHN. i do 2 peak and 2 non peak nights each year.

the last 3 years on a Friday, i have noticed the crowd tends to thin out around midnight. last year i have had no waits for the houses once it is around 12:30 am. my express pass has already been used so it is regular line for me by that time.

i think the reason the crowds start to leave earlier on a Friday than Saturday is many have worked all day and just poop out later in the night.

also, more will be rested up after working all week and hold their big night for saturday as they can sleep in on the next sunday.

for many, friday is a pay day and the person has banking and food shopping to take care of after work.

for the out of towners that come in, many drift over from the end of their disney vacation and don't stay a full night at hhn on fridays.
a lot of people travel on friday or saturday to and from home and it makes friday night lighter in the park for hhn. if they do attend, they don't last until 2 in the morning if they have to leave the next day.

just my thoughts.
take it or leave it.

patterns can change but i prefer the friday peak night over the saturday one.
but of course, as addicted as i am to HHN, i do 4 nights in a row which saturday is one of them........

We will be at HHN on the :

27 Sept
2 Oct
9 Oct

Can not wait - WOOOO HOOOOOO - This will be our 3rd year and hope it is as good as the other 2!!!!!!

Claire

I like going towards the end...by that time, I've seen all the houses and crews and can compare opening weekend with the final weekend. :teeth:

todd,
should i put you down for all the non peak nights and opening nights?

let me know how you want to be listed....
or i could list you in a class all by yourself...

Sorry mac,seen a post just like yours.Wasnn't thinking to look up the poster.Just seen HHN nights,and got hooked
assimilation.gif

Sorry mac,seen a post just like yours.Wasnn't thinking to look up the poster.Just seen HHN nights,and got hooked
assimilation.gif

donald :duck:
if you want to be listed on the first page of this thread, just post the dates you are planning to attend.

i'm sure people will have changes of dates prior to the event as it gets closer.

i do see dates others plan on attending hhn
i don't add them here if they don't request it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter