Your Favorite WDW DVC resort???

zmanandshan

Mouseketeer
OK everyone. I figured someone must have started a poll, but peformed a search and couldnt find any. Understanding that each owner has individual reasons for buying in at his/her resort, but are are there resorts that truly stand out? Just by looking at the resale prices, it appears BCV has some of the highest. But price isnt the only aspect to consider. Maybe the pool, location to Epcot...Obviously BLT is close to MK, AKV with safari views, BWV with the ambiance of the lake and the boardwalk, WL with the boat to MK and unique theme....countless reasons....Can someone point me to the latest poll, or maybe start one? Which DVC resort is your fave?

John

I have not been to all of the resorts(yet) but LOVE OKW and SSR. They're size and all-inclusiveness are great and I particularly love the close proximity to DTD. Their themes are more subtle and I like to get away from so much "Mouse" at the end of day.;)

We've stayed at all but AKV and love them all. I would put BWV and BLT at the top of the list, mainly for location. For space it's OKW, and we really enjoyed SSR for spending time at DTD and relaxing by the pool. That probably doesn't help much, sorry!

We love BWV due to location to Epcot. That can be said of BCV as well.
We just love Epcot so we decided on BWV.

I think you will get better results by posting this as a poll.

We've stayed at all but AKV and love them all. I would put BWV and BLT at the top of the list, mainly for location. For space it's OKW, and we really enjoyed SSR for spending time at DTD and relaxing by the pool. That probably doesn't help much, sorry!

So true. There are so many flavors of resorts, that it really depends on what you are craving. SSR is also one of the quitest resorts, with great bus access to all resorts from DTD.

Animal Kingdom can't be beat for the peacefullness and tranquility of overlooking the Savannah.

A night time stroll over to MK from BLT is enchanting itself.

The fun and excitement of an evening on the Boardwalk is exillerating.

SAB at BCV.

Large rooms and the maturity of Old Key West is unique.

The rustic feel of VWL and the close proximity to MK and Fort Wilderness has merit.

Gee, I'm feeling homesick.

David

We have not stayed at BLT or VWL yet... here are our favs..

1. SSR- it's our "home"
2. BCV- beautiful... SAP
3. AKV- Theming..
4. OKW- Love the room size
5. BWV

There ya go!

We've stayed at SSR (including the THV), VWL, OKW, BCV and BLT. Truly enjoy them all for different reasons. We've visited BWV and AKV and they don't appeal to us much. We love visiting AKL however and eating at Boma.

I love, love, love the VWL. It just speaks to me. Beach club villas are my home resort and I love them also.
I haven't stayed at Saratoga springs yet but I gotta say all there was some thing special at all the other ones also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter