Your Favorite Shows and Live Entertainment

The Frozen Singalong in HS was a favorite of ours....it was my husband's surprise of the trip....he was not crazy about us going to it ahead of time but once he saw it he loved it....it was really funny.
We also like The Indiana Jones show in HS.

Festival of the Lion King and Frozen Sing Along (especially if you get Equity Ben in the Frozen show, I was crying from laughing so hard).

I know it’s a dinner show, but we love the Hoop dee doo musical review at fort wilderness. We never miss it. As far as in park, we always watch lion king and Nemo(Nemo gets a bad rap and I don’t know why, we really enjoy it) we also love Indiana Jones ( I was an extra one year so I’m sentimental) and Beauty and the Beast for a first timer. It’s nice but we never take the time to see it anymore.

LOVE the Frozen singalong. We went twice on our trip last year and our boys (age 15 and 12) didn't even complain!

FotLK is an awesome show.

We saw both Muppets shows and really enjoyed them. I'm a child of the 70s/80s though, so seeing actual Muppets was awesome for me! I sat there grinning like an idiot.

My favorites are outside the parks. If you have time and are in the area, the Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Review at Fort Wilderness and Yehaa Bob Jackson at Port Orleans Riverside resort. IMO, both are classic and the best of what WDW has to offer.

I never miss Festival of the Lion King at AK or Voices of Liberty at Epcot. I also enjoy the Frozen Singalong at DHS. I don’t think anyone has specifically mentioned them, but I also try to catch the Tam Tam Drummers in the Africa section of AK. I think most people just catch their act as they walk by, but it’s worthwhile to plan to see one of their performances. If you’re shy you will want to hang back a little though; they bring audience members up to dance with them.

You guys missed out on the best show to watch, the people. My wife and I are in our 60's and we travel to WDW every year. Our favorite pastime is watching you, the people, especially the kids. Watching as children spot Mickey or a princess for the first time, their shouts of glee when they are watching a parade and a favorite character goes by. The couple celebrating their honeymoon receiving best wishes from a stranger in the crowd. The looks on the faces of first timers when they first see the Castle. The face of that youngster in a wheelchair who took on Darth Vader with his light saber and brought Darth to his knees. We spend a lot of time just watching you in the crowd as you pass us by and "you" have never let us down. Thank you.

I like a lot of what has been mentioned already. I would like to add Burudika in Animal Kingdom and The Beauty and the Beast- Live on Stage show. We love'em!

We LOVED the Frozen Sing-along. My husband was so mad at me for making him see it but it ended up being the highlight of our trip for him.

Ye Haa Bob at Port Orleans Riverside is also really fun!

We are in the minority here, but we aren't fans of Festival of the Lion King. To each his own.

Just wanting to add a plug for Happily Ever After-the firework show at MK. My favorite thing on property.

Also voting for Lion King, Nemo, and Frozen Sing-a-long.

Another vote for the Lion King in the AK. Devine is worth searching out as well.

The Muppet show in the MK.

In Epcot I am partial to the British Revolution but then I grew up on 60's rock. And in Future World are the JAMMitors. My opinion is that all of the World Showcase acts are skilled performers. Some interest me, some don't. Review the list and pick a couple that strike your fancy.

I would also add one for British Revolution. One of my favorite things to do is grab a pint and enjoy the music. If you haven’t seen him before, I always find Sergio in Italy entertaining and the acrobats in France.

Finding Nemo The Musical
Festival of The Lion King
Voices of Liberty
Fantasmic
Main Street Philharmonic
DApper Dans

I'll echo a few that were already posted. I'd been 20 times and had never seen the Finding Nemo stage show until my last trip with a fellow adult instead of my teenage son, who always wanted to bypass it. I LOVED it! Definitely see that one. I agree that the entertainers in Africa at Animal Kingdom are also wonderful.

In Epcot, World Showcase performers are great too. I particularly love the Dragon Chinese Acrobats and the Japanese drummers.

We are headed back in June too and this post makes me want to see the Frozen Sing-Along but there's no way my 14-year-old son will go for that. I can't even get him to agree to the Frozen ride. :(

I'll echo a few that were already posted. I'd been 20 times and had never seen the Finding Nemo stage show until my last trip with a fellow adult instead of my teenage son, who always wanted to bypass it. I LOVED it! Definitely see that one. I agree that the entertainers in Africa at Animal Kingdom are also wonderful.

In Epcot, World Showcase performers are great too. I particularly love the Dragon Chinese Acrobats and the Japanese drummers.

We are headed back in June too and this post makes me want to see the Frozen Sing-Along but there's no way my 14-year-old son will go for that. I can't even get him to agree to the Frozen ride. :(
Actually there is a good chance your 14 year old son would like the Frozen Singalong more than the Frozen ride. It was really funny....there is alot of adult humor in it. My husband actually really enjoyed it and he did not expect to like it very much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!