Your Favorite Shows and Live Entertainment

becks59

Mouseketeer
My husband and I are headed to the parks for a week in June. This is essentially our first and potentially only trip to WDW since it is much easier for us to go to DL. So, I want to make sure we see some of the best shows and entertainment. What is everyone’s favorites? Any tips for these I should know about?

Our favorite show in any park is Festival of the Lion King at AK. We see it at least once every trip. We also enjoy the Frozen Sing-along at HS. It is very funny. The American adventure at Epcot is great, especially if you like history and the Liberty Singers should be a top priority. We will be back in June too!

Festival of the Lion King. LOVE IT
The Frozen Sing Along in Hollywood Studios is super funny. No kids, but we always see it
Also agree with Voices of Liberty in EPCOT
A fun see at Magic Kingdom is the Muppets in Liberty Square

I'll add another vote for Festival of the Lion King.

I agree that the street performers in any of the parks are really neat and a great touch. I happen to love the Jamitors at Epcot. They're fun to watch.

Festival of the Lion King at Animal Kingdom.
Voices of Liberty in EPCOT.
Fantasmic at Hollywood Studios.

Voices of Liberty is a must for our family every trip
Festival of the Lion King
Beauty and the Beast stage show as well as Frozen sign-a-long in HS

Animal Kingdom easily has the two best live shows on property:
Festival of the Lion King and Finding Nemo the Musical!

Both shows utilize some of the best vocalists and dancers in Orlando and each provides a very different experience.

Outside of those two you do not want to miss Voice of Liberty in the America pavilion in Epcot's World Showcase and DHS's Streetmosphere!

If you like Broadway style shows, there is Finding Nemo the Musical at AK, which we really liked. It's a long show but really well done. Folks have gotten tired of the Beauty and the Beast live show at DHS but it's a classic and we enjoy it. The Indiana Jones show is also great for your first trip.

We're most Animal Kingdom people so for that park I suggest Finding Nemo, Festival of the Lion King, and Rivers of Light. Stop for street side entertainment if you can, especially the ones in Africa! And no, all three shows in this park is definitely not too much. Space them out between the rides and trails (recommend Maharajah over Gorilla but do both if you can) and it'll be great! :thumbsup2 Have fun!

Try to catch DeVine, street entertainment in Animal Kingdom. Festival of the Lion King is superb.

Street entertainment in World Showcase is wonderful. The Voices of Liberty are the best in the American Pavillon.

Fantasmic is a good one in Hollywood Studios.

Take a few minutes to watch the performers in EPCOT's different countries. The Chinese acrobats and Japanese drummers are some of our favorites. Lion King at AK and any of the musicians/ dancers throughout. The Indians Jones stunt show and March of the First Order at HS

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!