Your favorite restaurant in the parks?

meganbear

Mouseketeer
Answer these please

1. Favorite place to eat at MK?

2. Favorite place to eat at Disney studios?

3. Favorite place to eat at Epcot?

4. Favorite place to eat at AK?

Thanks!

1. Favorite place to eat at MK?
Lunch at LTT for a sit down...for quick a turkey leg from the Lunching pad and a caramel apple.

2. Favorite place to eat at Disney studios?
Hollywood and Vine or SciFi diner for sit down
for quick..the commissary or the backlot

3. Favorite place to eat at Epcot?
Chefs de France, San Angel Inn, Alfredos, Biergarten, Marrakesh for sit downs
The quick version of any of those areas to grab a bite

4. Favorite place to eat at AK?
Tusker House, now if only they would bring back the special african chicken
and for quick..it used to be the bbq chicken nachos from the cart...until they changed them..now they are disgusting.

1. Favorite place to eat at MK? Liberty Tree Tavern

2. Favorite place to eat at Disney studios? Brown Derby

3. Favorite place to eat at Epcot? LeCellier

4. Favorite place to eat at AK? sorry - really don't eat here

1. Favorite place to eat at MK? Liberty Tree Tavern. It seems more quiet, cooler and there are numerous rooms wich make it more intimate. The menu is decent size with a nice variety of items to choose from and the food has always been really good for lunch. Haven't tried dinner.

2. Favorite place to eat at Disney studios? This one was tough.Sci-Fi Dine In. I love the look and atmosphere here. The menu is nice and varied for lunch (haven't been for dinner) and all the food I have had has been good. Love 50's Prime Time too. Has a great menu.

3. Favorite place to eat at Epcot? Restaurant Akershus. I like the atmosphere and the buffet has great food with some slight variations of American food, and some a bit more authentic with the hot items seeming even more so.

4. Favorite place to eat at AK? Flame Tree BBQ. I am not a fan of the roast Beef sandwich but everything else has been good. This place has the most beautiful eating area in any Disney restaurant.

MK - Plaza Restaurant and/or Columbia Harbor House

MGM - SciFi for sit-down, Pizza Planet for counter service

Epcot - Garden Grill and Restaurant Akershus for sit down, Yakatori House for counter service

AK - Flame Tree BBQ

Of course take into account we haven't eaten at every restaurant in WDW. So this is our list at the moment - LOL!

Here's our family's favorites.. (by the way we eat a late big breakfast and then a late dinner)

In MK Breakfast @ Crystal Palace... Dinner @ LTT
In Studios Breakfast@Starring Rolls... Dinner@ Prime Time
In Epcot Breakfast @ Norway(Princess) ... Dinner @ San Angel
In AK Breakfast@ Donald's... Dinner @ Rain Forest Cafe

Favorite resort... Breakfast@ GF 1900 Park Fare
Dinner @ CR Chef Mickey's
or
@WL Whispering Canyon

Can't speak for DH, but my favorites are:

MK: Crystal Palace
Epcot: Garden Grill
MGM: 50's Prime Time Cafe
AK: Flame Tree Barbecue
Resort: Boatwright's
Favorite character meal: Cape May Cafe (breakfast)

1. Favorite place to eat at MK? Liberty Tree Tavern (dinner); Cosmic Rays (lunch)

2. Favorite place to eat at Disney studios? 50's Prime Time Cafe

3. Favorite place to eat at Epcot? Tie between Restaurant Marrakesh and Le Cellier

4. Favorite place to eat at AK? If I have to eat here -- :( -- Flame Tree BBQ or as a last resort Pizzafari. Quite honestly, I'd almost rather go hungry.

I must say I agree with Uncleromulus as far as MK... yuck! some of the worst WDW food we have eaten but if I had to pick one, I would say Plaza Restaurant. We had a decent lunch there and will eat there again (TTS=never again )

AK= not sure, haven't eaten much when there

MGM= want to try Brown Derby, have done H&V and Sci Fi.

Epcot= haven't had a bad meal yet in the WS! Loved Les Chefs and Teppanyaki the most.
:p

Favorite place at MK? Well, it doesn't have the best food, but it has OK fast food. Anyway, we just tried Liberty Tree Tavern and enjoyed that. So that's my answer.

Favorite place at Epcot? Man, I may be in the minority here, but I love the Coral Reef. I know others have had bad experiences here, but I never have. The food isn't perfection, but the atmosphere totally is.

Favorite place at MGM? WIthout a doubt, the Hollywood Brown Derby.

Favorite place at AK? Well, it doesn't have much in the way of food, but Tusker House was OK.

However, our absolute favorite places are at the resorts...V&A's at Grand Floridian is the best food there period, but Flying Fish is great (Boardwalk) and Artist Point( FW) is as well. Also, JIKO at AKL! I know Boma is more popular, but I am not as much a buffet gal, although I agree Boma has good food.

MK-Plaza or CP

MGM-Brown Derby

Epcot-France or F & W fest

Ak-Flame Tree

MK - Plaza Restaurant and since my last trip, lunch at the Crystal Palace

MGM - 50's Prime Time Cafe - never miss this place

Epcot - La Cellier

AK - never eat at the AK

1. Favorite place to eat at MK? Crystal Palace (have only had breakfast there)

2. Favorite place to eat at Disney studios? Hollywood and Vine (keeping in mind that I've only ever eaten there and at Pizza Planet)

3. Favorite place to eat at Epcot? I've only ever had a meal at Sunshine Food Fair, but am hoping to sample a lot more on our next trip

4. Favorite place to eat at AK? Tusker House (again, the only place I've ever tried unless you count RF Cafe, but I don't since you can find those outside the parks)

We are pretty much a counter-service/eat lunch in the room family, but these boards are inspiring me to get more creative for trip #4.

1. Favorite place to eat at MK? We don't usually waste money on eating at MK. Nothing really outstanding there...

2. Favorite place to eat at Disney studios? 50's Primetime

3. Favorite place to eat at Epcot? Marrakesh! Though Epcot is prime eating as far as I'm concerned =)

4. Favorite place to eat at AK? Haven't eaten there yet. Visited just for half a day...

1. Favorite at MK: Cinderlla's Royale Table....I enjoy having lunch there. Also Liberty Tree Tavern

2. Favorite at MGM: 50's Prime Time Cafe

3. Favorite at EPCOT: Teppanyaki

4. Favorite at AK: I think I have only eaten there once at Pizzafari...it was okay I guess.

Favorite in MK - Really enjoyed the Plaza Resturant. Good sandwiches on fabulous grained bread and great ice cream

Favorite in MGM - We love the 50's prime time. The food is good old down home style (comfort food for me) and the atmosphere is so much fun.

Favorite in Epcot - So hard!! I guess I'd have to say Le Cellier. Just a nice steak house type dinner with great appetizer and sides.

Favorite in AK - Don't know. Have only had breakfast at Tusker House. Okay - but nothing great

MK = Cinderella's Royal Table, Plaza Restaurant, Tony's Town Square.

Disney Studios = Sci-Fi.

Epcot = Biergarten, Teppanyaki, Le Cellier, San Angel Inn.

AK = horrible restaurants in this park......find some fast-food somewhere.

:sunny:

MK: None. We go for the Turkey Legs. I've tried PS for Cindarella's Royal Table during the fireworks. No luck. Always booked.

EPCOT: Le Cellier and Chef de France. Marrakesh was OK. Rose and Crown Pub was horrible.

MGM: Sci-Fi Diner hands down. 50's Prime Time is great for the atmosphere, but the food wasn't great.

AK: Flame Tree BBQ is really yummy especially for counter-service. Their ribs are scrumptious. Plus there's an area to eat near a lake that's quiet and the view is very pretty.

Resorts: California Grill, Jiko, Boma, and Shula Steakhouse. I can't wait to try Yachtsman Steakhouse!

DD: Wolfgang Puck express was also pretty good for counter-service. I also can't wait to try Fulton Crab House. House Of Blues was pretty decent also.

MK - Pecos Bill's
MGM - 50's Prime Time Cafe
Ak - Tusker House

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter