Your favorite resort breakfast?

It will be two of us, both adults. Not looking for a character breakfast. On a Monday.

Have already been to Boma and Capt Cook's, so looking for something different.

Olivia's at Old Key West. I also hear that brunch at Ragland Road is really great too

My family loves, loves Boma for Bfast Buffet. Grand Floridian Cafe and The Wave come n close second. I’m hoping to try Olivia’s n June.

I like Grand Floridian Cafe. They have brunch offerings in addition to the traditional breakfast.

I'm curious...why the obsession with Kona? I've noticed lots of people recommending it on here and elsewhere, but the menu doesn't seem that special.

While maybe not special (we disagree) the food is always prepared perfectly and Kona coffee is easily the best on property! Also the staff at Kona is beyond reproach!

Trattoria Al Forno. You can sit in an area without characters and they have some interesting choices. I would have said Kona but now that we make Tonga Toast at home, we skip it.

I'm curious...why the obsession with Kona? I've noticed lots of people recommending it on here and elsewhere, but the menu doesn't seem that special.
For us (wife and I), the perfect breakfast at WDW is splitting The Samoan and the Macadamian Nut Pancakes with a press pot of Kona coffee. Sweet + savory + delicious caffeine = perfection. I’m not sure you can have a bad day that starts at Kona.

Kona. The food is great, the staff are amazing and they always go the extra mile. I have dietary restrictions and they always do their best to make anything I want. Gluten free, soy free Tonga toast is not something many people would go out of their way to do, but Kona does :lovestruc also, the macadamia pancakes. I do always want to try the Samoan... but I never get past the Tonga toast and pancakes

Others have covered it (some are quoted below). In general I don’t find most breakfast menus to be all that special except for a few items that are unique to that restaurant. It’s the atmosphere and service at Kona that really brings me in, and the coffee, and the macadamia nut pancakes . . .

While maybe not special (we disagree) the food is always prepared perfectly and Kona coffee is easily the best on property! Also the staff at Kona is beyond reproach!
Agreed! We have always had great service and our meal has been exactly as expected/ requested.

For us (wife and I), the perfect breakfast at WDW is splitting The Samoan and the Macadamian Nut Pancakes with a press pot of Kona coffee. Sweet + savory + delicious caffeine = perfection. I’m not sure you can have a bad day that starts at Kona.

This is our strategy as well! Love that press pot of coffee!

Ale & Compass at the Yacht Club. There’s a buffet with yogurt, granola, fruit, cheese, charcuterie, their amazing Parker House rolls, and more I’m probably forgetting. You order off the menu for your entree - a good selection. Note that you don’t have to do the buffet. I really like the ham & cheddar omelette. It’s pretty standard fare - though those rolls are AMAZING- but it fuels you up for a day in the parks. After breakfast it’s a quick walk or boat ride to Epcot or Hollywood Studios.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter