Your Favorite Dish on the Magic...

DenCl

Earning My Ears
What is your favorite dish - appetizer, soup and salad, main course, or dessert on the Magic and the restaurant that serves them? Pictures would be nice.

Coconut Shrimp in Parrot Cay - but alas, it's not been on the menu like forever:(

White Chocolate Covered Domes: Lumieres

Any and all of the "Chocolate lava cake" type desserts.

Creamy onion soup in Parrot cay... asparagus and grilled shrimp pizza at Palos and the super sweet pineapple and watermelon at Goofys Galley. Oh man I can't wait till Sept of 09. :love:

The duck was unbelievable!
The hot fudge sundae wasn't bad either!
Well, come to think of it, I didn't have a bad meal on the entire cruise!

E

Coconut Shrimp in Parrot Cay - but alas, it's not been on the menu like forever:(

Glad I am not the only one that misses it!

I love the creme brulee in whatever restaurant and whatever flavor. Just give me creme brulee!!

Normal cream brulee in Lumiere's (not the ricotta creme brulee)

Ask your server, every thing they suggested was YUMMO!

The lobster on semi formal night. :lovestruc

The asparagus/shrimp pizza at Palos.

dh loves the turkey legs at the Pirate buffet.
dd loves the choc. souffle.

This one,

IMG_0214.jpg

It was served on Mother's Day on the Repo cruise, can't remember the menu, but it was the same night as Golden Mickey's. The noodles were awesome.

Pj

Chicken Wings and Ribs were my favorite from Parrot Cay, both have been taken off the menu:sad1:

My new favorite is the Beef Wellington on Formal Night and the Tomato Basil pizza from Palos.

Of course for dessert my favorite is a Mickey Bar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter