Your best guess please!

Love That Mouse

Mouseketeer
Best guess everyone. . . . .

What will be the minimal points you will be able to buy into the new BLT as a current DVC member? We are debating purchasing 100 points as an add-on now at AKV, or wait for the new location.

I don't thnk they will change the 25 point add-on minimum. They haven't changed it in 17 years.

Best guess everyone. . . . .

What will be the minimal points you will be able to buy into the new BLT as a current DVC member? We are debating purchasing 100 points as an add-on now at AKV, or wait for the new location.

What is BLT? :confused3

I hope it stays at 25 :worship: I'm planning on adding on 25 at a time so I can utilize my Disney Visa and rack up more reward points. :love:

I don't thnk they will change the 25 point add-on minimum. They haven't changed it in 17 years.

Ahhhh....but there is a wild card here, albeit a small one. If I am remembering correctly, I believe that a contract (and this would be a contract) must be able to reserve at least one nights accommodations with their points in all seasons of the year (but not necessarily all days of the week in that season) if a studio/room were to be above 25 points in any season then the minimum add on would have to be more. I might be hallucinating, but I seem to remember that as a constraint to the size of a contract.

Ahhhh....but there is a wild card here, albeit a small one. If I am remembering correctly, I believe that a contract (and this would be a contract) must be able to reserve at least one nights accommodations with their points in all seasons of the year (but not necessarily all days of the week in that season) if a studio/room were to be above 25 points in any season then the minimum add on would have to be more. I might be hallucinating, but I seem to remember that as a constraint to the size of a contract.

If that is true than it could be possible. A conceirge studio at AKV in Premier season is 23 points for a weeknight now.

Hmmm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter