Youngest DVC owner?

You've got me beat by a few years. I'm 30 now but bought when I was 28. My goal is to get my 2nd contract before turning 32........gotta finish paying for #1 first!

whippersnappers;)

let's just say my oldest DS is 27 & the youngest is 14:rolleyes1

Disney is a state of mind, i feel as carefree as a 10 year old when i set foot on property.:banana: To quote the man himself:

"It has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement- I knew when I was a kid."

whippersnappers;)

let's just say my oldest DS is 27 & the youngest is 14:rolleyes1

Disney is a state of mind, i feel as carefree as a 10 year old when i set foot on property.:banana: To quote the man himself:

"It has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement- I knew when I was a kid."

:sad2: That doesn't help either..... oldest 27, youngest 23...

Just curious to see how young the youngest DVC owner is. DH and I are both 25 (almost 26) :cool1:

We were 29 when we joined in 2003, we would have joined in 2001 but it wasn't possible at the time as we needed to pay on our VISA cards and it just got too hard - I don't remember the details but when we looked into it again when we returned in 2003 it was much easier.

We love DVC!

We bought in 1997 I was 21 and my DH was 26. It was on our honeymoon :hug: and we decided a DVC membership was the perfect gift to ourselves. We can definitly say it is the one gift that we still love and use after 10years.:woohoo:

I turned 25 in April and DH turned 25 in June.. We bought in July

Although most days I A LOT feel older :rotfl2:

Hmmm. I have to think here.:teacher:

We bought in 2005. I was 25 and DH was 27. That averages 26 so we are not the youngest:)

Wasn't there someone recently that was 21 that posted? My guess is there have been a number of 18 year olds that are on the deed with their parents.

My fiance and I recently purchased at SSR as a pre-wedding gift to ourselves. I was 25 and she was 21 at the time...

Does it count if you just wanted to buy at a younger age?

I wanted to buy DVC when I was only 23 years old. Unfortunately that was in 1967, and DVC didn't exist yet:lmao:

Yikes, I guess even WDW didn't exist yet....:rotfl2:

im so on the wrong thread. 43. bought when i was 30 . thirteen yrs of dvc. but like a previous poster. i still feel 12yrs old when i pass the contemporary.i need help. nahhh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter