Youngest DD's first trip @ Christmas

KimP5

Earning My Ears
Hi all, new to the boards! I've been to WDW several times over the years, first being around maybe 1978-ish? (Pre-Epcot). Went again around 1988, and I think there was a time in the middle there.

DH and I went when first DD was 3 and 2nd DD was 3 months, so in 2003, then back again around maybe 2006 or 2007. the 03 visit we stayed at the Wilderness Lodge and were just blown away. Later visit we stayed at Pop Century. Was just OK. Not crazy about the resort, but loved the parks. We're now heading back in December to stay at the Lodge again, and to intro DD3 to Disney. Girls this time will be 14, 11 and 4. So excited! We're going to try to visit Universal this time as well, which we've never done before, and I don't think we've ever been in December (Christmas week no less!!)

I'd love any advice out there about visiting Christmas week -- it has me a little concerned -- but there just wasn't a good time to go unless we waited till next summer, and I'm too impatient for that. I could also use advice about traveling with kids of such different ages.

Nice to meet everyone!

Welcome!!! I have only been to WDW once for Christmas and I thought that it was great. Crowded, but great. We went to Mickey's very Merry Christmas Party and enjoyed it. The Osborne Light were something to see. But My favorite part was visiting some of the resorts and seeing the decorations. I'm sure you will have a great time, and how special that your youngest DD's first trip is at Christmas!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter