Young Veteran

MajorThomasina

Mouseketeer
Hello! I came across this board as I was planning my first solo trip to WDW (until my Dad insisted he tag along :rolleyes:) to celebrate my 21st birthday! :wizard:

I've been a big fan of WDW, but it wasn't until a couple months ago did I REALLY appreciate the magic that is Disney! My first trip was in March of 1997 when I was just seven years old. Since then, I've been taken back four or five times. I also had the chance to visit the other Disney resorts around the world. The only one I have yet to see is the one in Hong Kong. It was very interesting to see how Disney magic is celebrated by the rest of the world!

Even as a vet, I still had a couple questions and I would greatly appreciate any feedback you have to offer!

1. Anyone know how long Captain EO will be around? I do hope it will still be there by the time I visit! :guilty:
2. If I attend MNSSHP, does it take up one of my MYW tickets?
3. How early in the morning (and late at night) do the park/DD busses run?

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to being part of the discussions here! And in case you were wondering, yes, my username is inspired by David Bowie's "Space Oddity". I am a HUGE Bowie fan as well! I also put a Disney touch to it by changing Tom to Thomasina, since I am a girl afterall! ;)

11.gif

Hi! I'm also a newbie, a Bowie fan, and in the process of planning my first solo (well, without parents; I'm going with my boyfriend but he's never been before so the planning process is pretty solo!) trip to WDW! I don't know specifically about MNSSHP, but I'm going to the Star Wars event at DHS in August which is after park hours and seems like a pretty similar set up to MNSSHP. We got separate tickets specifically for park entry after 4pm for that event, so it definitely won't use one of your MYW days (unless you decide to go to the park before 4pm on that day, and then you'll need your regular ticket too!)

:welcome: First Trips are always the most special....Have a great time. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter