You offered $10k to raise your children exactly how you were raised, would you agree?

Absolutely! My parents were the best. Plus I got to grow up in the 70’s and 80’s which were the best times of all.😁

And I wouldn’t’ even take the $10,000.

No. My parents were great, but their parenting style doesn't work with my kids (who are adopted from foster care). I've had to learn different approaches to parenting.

Never, my father was an absent father and even if you start adding zeros it isn’t worth me missing out on my daughters life.

There isn't enough money in the world to get me to subject my kids to the things I went through as a kid. Bullied for my skin color, alcoholic abusive mother and step-father, didn't meet my father until I was 11. Grew up in one of the roughest neighborhoods in "Murder-apolis." I'll take what I've built for my kids a million times over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter