• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

You know you think about DCL too much when . . .

peachygreen

DIS Veteran
You are writing notes for work about the LA aqueduct and you write AquaDuck in your notes. Thank goodness I didn't send it to my client that way. LOL.

So there is my I think about my next Disney cruise too much, what is yours?

You are writing notes for work about the LA aqueduct and you write AquaDuck in your notes. Thank goodness I didn't send it to my client that way. LOL.

that's funny. my DFB said to me today after lunch that i can't go on my trip until i finished my work and then added cinderella.

That's fantastic!

Here's mine:

Me: Where do you want to go for dinner tonight?
DH: Palo?

Ah, if only.... :cloud9:

Fun thread. Looking forward to reading others' "DCL on the Brain" moments.

- Dreams

No matter what my family is discussing...really....no matter what....they say I can find a way to relate it to a Disney Cruise!!!:rotfl2:

MJ

I am 100% guilty of this, and I have yet to go on my first cruise! How bad is it going to be afterward?

UUUGGGGHHHH my DCL cruise coming up is literally ALL I think about right now. So much so that I get sick of myself thinking about it, and I have to tell myself to think about or do something else. :rolleyes:

Right there with ya. Decided a week ago to book a3 night Dream cruise. Taking my DD for her 15 th birthday. I can't stop thinking about it! I am on this board way to much!! At work i keep it on in the background on my computer so if I get put on hold while making a phone call I can pop it open and read! We have a GTY booked and so am also Constantly checking Disney site hoping for an upgrade!!

So many license plates around here start with SPH ... my thoughts go directly to the Magic. :)

-every time you take a shower with the H2O shampoo to remind you of the smell on board!
-You check the DCL website more than once a day, in hope that the number of days till cruise date somehow would magically get smaller.

Told DW the other day, I want to go on vacation to Washington, DC to see the museums.
DW says, what length of DCL would it take to cancel that trip.
Me anything you want.

I have now also successfully gotten my DH checking these boards multiple times a day like me.

We're all sick, and it's contagious!

When you catch your children DREAMing haha get it? :lmao: of a disney cruise and they are always on DCL website and looking at DCL vids of youtube.

Little do they know what will be in store for them on the 14th :)

but I am also guilty of DCL addiction. I did my research and the only cure is to book a Disney cruise :thumbsup2

BTW, Fantasy or not?? Oh so stressful but so fun

Even to co-workers I find myself saying "And this one time on the DIS boards..."

Honestly, if someone were to follow me around they would see me trailing my hubs... "and someone said that chip and dale were in the gym", and "I heard that we should do the aquaduck as soon as we get on", "we shouldnt rush off the ship when we dock, fyi."
The funny part is when I deliver these quips of info to him. They are at the most ridiculous time....while we brush teeth, or I will randomly call at work, say the nugget of info and hang up. :rolleyes1 Yep. Totally DCL obsessed.

I, like previous posters, keep this up all day and have read nearly every trip report. I hope there are still some surprises left out there...but I doubt it.

When you have the ships horn playing "when you wish upon a star" as your wake up alarm tone

Waiting for a youtube video....

"Things DCL addicts say..."

:rotfl2:

Assume everyone knows what DCL stands for.

And oh, yes, the H2O products takes me right back.

You have irrational anger toward the people who have now taken residence in your stateroom!! (We just returned from the Magic on Saturday so I'm still rocking back and forth at my computer as I type. Still, how dare those people move into my room and have fun!!!)

When I opened the Bingo ball lip gloss they gave my DH for being the Bingo verifier on the Magic a few months ago... I exclaimed, "It smells like Disney cruise!" My DH laughed and said that doesn't even make sense. I can't explain it, I didn't know vacation could have a smell, but every time I open that lip gloss, it takes me back. :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter