You know you have shopped to much when...

JoiseyMom

<font color=orange>Have you had your SPANX today??
fraud alert from Discover card calls your home phone and leaves you an email to contact them!! LOL!!

I haven't used the card much recently..been sticking to Amex. I pay everything in full at the end of the month. So a new cycle began on Discover and I had some errands to do...DD12 needs new summer clothes and bathing suits...

Target and Wegmans on Tuesday..
Today...return at Target
Shopping at Old Navy, Lane Bryant, Crazy 8's
and Sam's Club....

Oops..plus lunch!!

Should I be upset they didn't stop me from shopping or happy I only got a phone call!!! :lmao:

My SIL was in Disney a few years ago and was "Power Shopping" on their last day. She got stopped at a store as her CC company wanted to verify that it was her actually shopping.:lmao:

Leigh

Yesterday the fact that I shop too much set in when the manager at Gymboree told me I was becoming her new best friend! :sad2: :blush: :rotfl:

I got a call over the weekend. When I went to Dillons (Kroger), and bought the $600 gift card to get the 10% extra added on, that was the icing on the cake ;) We had just returned from Disney, so that didn't help!

My statement was 3 pages long last month! :scared1:

...we have a cash back card and use it for EVERYTHING.

I got a call over the weekend. When I went to Dillons (Kroger), and bought the $600 gift card to get the 10% extra added on, that was the icing on the cake ;) We had just returned from Disney, so that didn't help!

I did the same thing (only $1200) and got the call. My Frys (Kroger) had to do 4 charges for $300 each.

I've never triggered the fraud alert myself, but my ex triggered it multiple times. One of the many reason he's an ex... ;) (Okay, you don't need a $600 suit from Nordstroms when you don't have a job, and can't seem to keep one to save your life. And you already have a $600 suit from Nordstroms that is less than 6 months old. That will work just fine for interviewing for the next job that you will probably quit after 6 months.)

The most unfortunate call I got from the cc company was right after my ex had been Christmas shopping. Since I was the primary cardholder, they called me to verify the purchases. It became very obvious everything I was getting for Christmas that year.

This has happened to me several times:confused3 Living overseas I often will do a bunch of on-line ordering before summer and have clothes, etc. shipped to Mom's. I tend to get on a roll and do all of the ordering in a day or two. That always gets a call from the credit card company. Worse is when they refuse the charges, which is what happened at Christmas, about THREE times. It drives me nuts..but about 5 years ago they called and our Debit card # had been stolen and someone else was making the charges:scared1:
Katy

You know its bad when you seem to run into the same sales clerk/cashier and they ask if that's gonna be put on your Visa card and never has to ask for picture i.d cause you've been in there like 1,000 times:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter