You know you are getting close to a Disney trip when.....

All of this is so true. I don't think anybody else but people on the DIS will ever understand why we do these things!

For me, every time I go to the store (many times weekly), I walk slowly through each aisle thinking to myself, "Which of these things should I take to Disney?" and soon I end up with a cart full of stuff to find room in the suitcases for! :rotfl:

:lmao::lmao: I have been to Target 3x this week and probably will go at least 2 more times next week before we leave next saturday just for disney stuff!

You have actually set your cell to wake you up on 8/1 at 12:01am so you can say outloud to yourself "I'm doing to Disney next month":rotfl2:

Hmmm - I think I'll stay up for 5 1/2 more hours, read DIS boards and then wake everyone up in the house and say "We're going to Disney next Month":lmao: (Can't figure out how to set alarm on cell phone :rotfl:)

Hmmm - I think I'll stay up for 5 1/2 more hours, read DIS boards and then wake everyone up in the house and say "We're going to Disney next Month":lmao: (Can't figure out how to set alarm on cell phone :rotfl:)

Here's one even better, going to go through my DVD collection tonight. Organize all the Disney ones to watch 1 a day till trip. Of course I have to skip 8/16 That's the day I have the Elvis tribute dinner and we watch all Elvis. Yes another one of my obsessions.:laundy:

You're shopping for school clothes, and all you can find are shoes and clothes you need for Disney~

You're afraid someone will ask you what you're doing for fall break, and you KNOW their going to laugh and roll their eyes at you for going yet again~

Everyday you get on this site to see if you could have possibly missed one more little detail or miniscule item you might need~

Your college kids say "Don't get mom started..."

Your contacts have Disney embedded on them...every minute and moment of the day...

Your Disney Destinations bill comes in the mail...and it's a good thing!

CBR Oct 6-12 for 25th Anniversary...:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

You know your getting close when:
1. You refer to the sales clerk at Walmart as a CM
2. You ask your family which adr they want for dinner and your still at home
3. You get excited when you visit the isle at Target that has all the travel
size items
4. Your countdown timer and homemade calender are almost at "0"!!!

your so rite in everything you wrote here from 1 to 4. :rotfl: :rotfl2:

:lmao::lmao: I have been to Target 3x this week and probably will go at least 2 more times next week before we leave next saturday just for disney stuff!

This is so true! Target, Walmart, any other store ... I've been through there so many times since I made the reservation and now I'm pretty sure I have everything, but for some reason I keep making trips back there to double and triple check. :confused3

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter