You can now view your Hotel Charges/Balance in MDE

Doug S

Por favor manténgase alejado de las puertas
The latest update to MDE today added the ability to see the charges & balance on your room reservation. Just tap on the reservation in the "My Plans" section, then tap "View Charges" and you'll see your charges and payments.

EDIT: Seems like this feature is only available if you have checked in online or have checked in person.

Great feature addition! Glad to see MDE becoming more and more useful.

Last edited:
This will certainly be helpful. The last couple of times we stayed at YC they did not send the email with the resort charges on the day we checked out. Really annoying having to go track down an invoice so I can make sure it's correct before we leave.

I saw it earlier this evening when looking at our stay that starts on Thursday. I can see our balance that is due. Sort of neat. Like those above I probably won't be checking it during our stay, I prefer NOT to see it in black and white, so to speak, while we are there. I can see the appeal though

Boo!!! Hiss!!! :laughing::laughing:

I won't be clicking on that tab!! I prefer to stay blissfully unaware of how much I'm spending until I open the emailed receipt after I get home. :scared1:

Seriously though, great update for those that like to stay on top of things.

Yep, definitely NOT going to be making use of this feature!

I'm guessing this doesn't work with all types of reservations? Mine doesn't let me see the balance or any financials of the reservation. I have the update.
I've got a passholder room only reservation.

I'm guessing this doesn't work with all types of reservations? Mine doesn't let me see the balance or any financials of the reservation. I have the update.
I have a Passholder reservation and I can see the balance due for my stay that begins on Thursday.
I updated the app on iOS tonight

I have 2 room only reservations for my trip in 2 weeks. My CheapTickets ASM reservation has nothing, while my TA booked AKL has the per-night charges and my payments.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter