You can be only one age forever , which age would you choose?

I think 40. All three of my sons were home, in school, so many activities and friends with kids' parents and the time just flew sooooo fast. It's crazy to realize my oldest son is now 31.

I liked being 30. I finally gained enough confidence to try things I never dreamed of. Since I was little I was a couch potato and sucked at every type of athletic thing. Around age 30, I decided to train to bike 200km (120 miles). I was thoroughly shocked when I pulled it off. I also started going on more challenging hikes. Then I started canoeing. Playing badminton. Playing tennis. Doing an 8hr adventure race.

I still pretty much sucked at all the above but finally I didn't care how bad I was at it and just relished how much I loved each sport.

Fun years.

I would say early 30's. Old enough to have experience and some wisdom, and young enough to have potential.

I am in much better shape now, and 40lbs less than I was when I was 30. I just wish I would have been as disciplined and motivated back then as I am now.

Early 30’s. Newly divorced, knew the score and the world was an oyster waiting to be opened.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter