Yoshie's Deluxe Sushi Platter ???

I believe it changes depending on the sushi chef's mood and the available ingredients. This is a picture of our Yoshi platter from October. It was wonderful!

500.jpg

I think it was somewhere around $25 ... maybe a little less but I know it's more than $20. We loved it ... so so good!

Where do you get the sushi platters? DD loves sushi so I'd like to make sure she knows about it. TIA

:wizard:Oh it looks wonderful...what is the price?
According to the current California Grill menu on the official Disney Web site, Yoshie's deluxe sushi platter costs $28.

Where do you get the sushi platters? DD loves sushi so I'd like to make sure she knows about it. TIA
This thread is about the sushi at California Grill at the Contemporary. Tokyo Dining in the Japan pavilion at Epcot has an extensive sushi menu, as does Kimonos at the Swan.

I believe it changes depending on the sushi chef's mood and the available ingredients. This is a picture of our Yoshi platter from October. It was wonderful!

:faint::worship::cloud9: OH YUM!

I was kind of assuming it would vary.

I am addicted to the Spicy Kazan Roll but really want to try something new. Have to admit I'm not as adventurous with some of the raw options as I'd like to be and actually prefer nigiri to some rolls. Just trying to figure out if there are enough familiar pieces that it would make it easier to venture on to something new.

Thanks! I KNEW you had to have a photo of it! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter