Yorkshire County Fish Shop

kdnmom

Mouseketeer
We're going for Free Dining in August :cool1: and I'm trying to plan our meals. We will have 2 adults and 2 kids on our dining plan (plus a 1 year old). I know that the Yorkshire County Fish Shop does not offer kids' meals, so my understanding is that the 2 kids can just order the regular "adult" fish and chips. My question is - how do I make sure that they charge us child CS credits for them and not adult CS credits? I'd hate to get to the end of our trip and find out that we have extra child credits and not enough adult credits!

TIA!!!

Yes, kids can order from the regular menu there because there is no kids' menu. In fact, the only thing on the menu is fish and chips. The only dessert offered is shortbread cookies.

There are no adult/child CS credits. You are supposed to keep track yourself of which ones are yours and which ones are your children's.

In January I was given the option of shortbread for dessert, or potato chips as a substitute. We weren't offered that choice before so I'm not sure if it's new or even something they do all the time.

In January I was given the option of shortbread for dessert, or potato chips as a substitute. We weren't offered that choice before so I'm not sure if it's new or even something they do all the time.

I was given the same option when I was there in Sept.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter