YO YO April 13- 20th!!!!!!! WHAT WHAT!!!!

yoswim02

Earning My Ears
WHAT UP!!!!!! Super pumped and I wish it was april 13th right now!:yay: I'm 24/m and all my home boys are making fun of me but I don't care...DISNEY RULES...no age limit!!! Anyway, this will be my 8th time in my life going....last time was like 2 years ago or something. Dont know where i am staying yet but i know its on disney prop...going with the girlfriends parents and her brother!:eek::eek: Her mom is a combo of Cruela De-ville and Ursella from little murmaid and her dad straight up looks and talks like yogi the bear!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!! Pre -In Law ALERT!!!!!!!!!!:eek: haha I'll survive. I think i'm going the week before like the entire northeast has april vacation so i'm hoping it will be not too packed. Anyone ever been that time of year? One time I went for X-mas and new years when I was 13 one time....ya 4 rides in 15 hours at MK...ya not fun...that was pre-fast pass though. Definately gonna hit up all my favs (tower, everest, rock, space, test...i'm a thrill guy as you can see!) I am also excited to hit up some new stuff like nemo and new verison of pirates (hey its new to me)!! You think Toy Story Mania will be open by then? soft opening maybe??? Any hidden gems you guys know about? fav non obvious attractions i should hit up? I am bummed no milionarie anymore...it was a nice break in the day if you know what i mean. I need good places to eat besides all the obvious choices (brown derby, ect.). Anyone a fan of the toll house ice cream cookie thing on main street in MK? My FAV!!!!!!:woohoo: Shout out to Mickey Pops too!!! Let me know whats up! PEACE!!!!!!!!:banana:

-Will :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter