Yippee! "Free" airfare!

heart4dis

Mouseketeer
I am so excited! We just booked our airfare! The trip seems so much closer! (You can see it's not really based on my counter...) We've been saving points through a credit card that my husband uses for business expenses. He pays the balance w/reimbursements. We have enough points to fly my entire family of 6!! Yes, we have to book way in advance to get those special seats. Yes there is some risk (American could go under...) but what do we have to lose using the points? We never fly all together. THIS is what we've saved those points for. Also, we'll have enough for car rental, too!

I'm doing cartwheels!

Woo Hooo! Congrats! We do the same thing. DH is self-employed and EVERYTHING goes on a business rewards credit card. With thousands of $$$ each month in overhead, it takes no time at all to get enough for all 4 of us to fly for free. We just have to book almost a year in advance.

Between rewards programs and rewards credit cards (we have personal rewards credit cards, too), we'll have a nice chunk of our next trip paid for without me spending a dime! Doesn't it feel good to pay less?

Must be a LOT of points. Your patience is paying off, way to go!

Jenn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter