Yikes! No Palo brunch/tea left for 6/10!

mndisfam

DIS Veteran
Help - is this the way it really is? We really wanted to do Palo brunch and tea - skip dinner - on the 6/10 cruise. Its only dinner that's left? Gee, does it really fill up that quickly?

Brunch and tea do fill up rather quickly since they are only offered on sea days. Dinner is offered every night. Not all the reservations are available online - they hold some back for the day of boarding. So if you really want them try to get tot he port early and then head straight for the reservation area as soon as you board. Good luck!

Hi

I was able to snag a high reservation for Monday on the 6/10 cruise. We may not end up using it though, I wanted brunch as well and didn't get it. DH and I are thinking we will take my inlaws to high tea but they may not want to go. There are no Palo ressies as of this morning.

We have a thread going in Cruise meets forum with several families that are going to be cruising 6/10.

See you in 75 days!

As stated above, not all ressies are through online booking....someone posted that it is only about 45% are through online booking...so that means 55% are available for people the day of boarding....just go where indicated and make your ressie in person...there is an extrememly high probability that you will get your brunch and tea....they can put you on a wait list if for some reason there is nothing available when you board.

Even if you don't make it the first day to ask for a reservation, people cancel all the time. You can call later and the day and be on a wait list, or better yet, go by Palo and ask if they can squeeze you in anytime. That worked for me!

I was pretty surprised to see no brunch ressies left shortly after midnight last night myself. Good thing DH and I didn't have our hearts set on it. :sad2:

on our 2/18 cruise we had the same problem, but we went to reservations on boarding day (Rockin' bar D, but check the navigator to be sure). They gave us a reservation for brunch and a waitlist for high tea later in the week (we got in with no problem). Good luck and don't give up hope :wizard: Have a great cruise.

Don't give up. Get on the wait list as suggested. Stop by just before they open one day to check in person--this worked for me. Patience, Persevereance w/ Politeness--seems to always work magic. :wizard:

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter