Yikes! Jeans question...

bernee

Mouseketeer
We leave in 30 hours and I can't believe I did not think of this un til now...

Can you ever where jeans in the dining rooms or does the no jeans rule only apply to dinner time.

Thanks!

I never thought of that before...but I would guess it's just for dinner. I'm not a big jean person...and couldn't imagine wearing jeans or pants durring the day on the ship anyway...but then again we cruised durring Sept...and I'm sure the temps are a little diffrent now that it's Feb. But anyway back to your question...I'm guessing it is just dinner. When we went into the dinning rooms for lunch and breakfast...we wore shorts, and didn't give it a second thought.

bernee said:
We leave in 30 hours and I can't believe I did not think of this un til now...

Can you ever where jeans in the dining rooms or does the no jeans rule only apply to dinner time.

Thanks!

Bernee - I'm packing my bags too! The "no jeans" rule only applies to the dining rooms in the evening...shorts and jeans are acceptable at any other time (other than dinner, think casual, WDW parks dress)

Have a great time!
Stacy
Cruisin' Feb 5, 2005 Magic Eastern

My girls wore their jeans on the last morning to breakfast in the dining room as that is what they were going to wear for the trip home.....things are very lax the last morning!!!

MJ

Casual dress, including shorts and jeans, is perfectly acceptable in the dining rooms during the day. It is only for dinner that you are requested not to wear them.

Have a great time!!!

It's pretty amazing that the restaurants don't totally fall apart during the day when people are wearing jeans and shorts are worn in them.

My only request is that people don't wear their swimming suits in the restaurants - no one wants to sit in a wet chair afterwards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter