Yetis, Cannolis, and Mango Green Tea-A WILD NIGHT AT ANIMAL KINGDOM PAGE 38 NEW 1/16

Now I can't wait to hear about the line! I see Garco now pointing his video camera right at ya. Oh no, text messaging can be expensive. I have the unlimited to other Verizon customers but I know they sell the unlimited to everyone now. That's a good deal if you text message a lot. I plan on switching to Cingular though and hope they will offer the unlimited to anyone before we switch.

One of the moms from preschool was telling me how Verizon didn't set their account up right (they did the same to ours but we didn't use much texting the first month so it wasn't a huge thing) and her DH didn't have the $5 unlimited to other Verizon Customers but her line did. He racked up $65 that month in texting and Verizon refused to fix it.:scared1: One of the reasons on my list of reasons to switch to AT&T.

Yes... That would be the logical thing to do wouldn't it? However, when one texts at the dinner table, it does jaunt one's memory of such giant overages...

thats true.. but man.. at the dinner table.. at least wait til your in the hotel! :rotfl:

look at me sittin here gettin all up in your biz-ness!!

you may proceed as normal! :rotfl:

Yes... That would be the logical thing to do wouldn't it? However, when one texts at the dinner table, it does jaunt one's memory of such giant overages...

Yes, if I were one to commit such overages I don't think I would proceed in the wrong doing in front of the parental units. :teeth:

thats true.. but man.. at the dinner table.. at least wait til your in the hotel! :rotfl:

look at me sittin here gettin all up in your biz-ness!!

you may proceed as normal! :rotfl:

Oh don't worry about it. I don't mind at all. It's interesting to hear what other's think. And, just so you know, if it had been up to me, it wouldn't have been discussed at all, but, it had nothing to do with me, so it was out of my hands.

Yes, if I were one to commit such overages I don't think I would proceed in the wrong doing in front of the parental units. :teeth:

::yes:: when I would go over and my parents were paying I made sure they didnt even see my phone! :rotfl:

Oh don't worry about it. I don't mind at all. It's interesting to hear what other's think. And, just so you know, if it had been up to me, it wouldn't have been discussed at all, but, it had nothing to do with me, so it was out of my hands.

when I was in DL I didnt even take my phone out of my pocket except to call my uncles phone to see where they were.. everyone else got called when we were back at the hotel! I cant focus on that when I am on vacation! :rotfl:

Good night! Heather, you are rolling right along. I can't wait to catch up when I get back on tomorrow night! Did you take notes on your trip? I'm thinking of doing a TR when we get back too.

when I was in DL I didnt even take my phone out of my pocket except to call my uncles phone to see where they were.. everyone else got called when we were back at the hotel! I cant focus on that when I am on vacation! :rotfl:

I guess 17 is one of those ages where your friends are really important, you know? I'm trying to remember, but it's just been too long....:lmao: :lmao: Oh, I'm joking.

Good night! Heather, you are rolling right along. I can't wait to catch up when I get back on tomorrow night! Did you take notes on your trip? I'm thinking of doing a TR when we get back too.

I didn't take any sort of extensive notes or anything. What I did do is jot down some things at the end of the day that I wanted to remember to talk about. You should do a TR!!

I guess 17 is one of those ages where your friends are really important, you know? I'm trying to remember, but it's just been too long....:lmao: :lmao: Oh, I'm joking.

:lmao: not to me when it comes to DL!!! when we went in 2002 there was no phone action from me same as this trip!!

Loving it so far Heather. Only Felicia could have made your trip better! We'll make sure she has double the fun with us!!!

Great Report so far.....

With family, you are always going to have tense moments..

Hope everyone lightens up after a good nites sleep.

Can't wait to hear more...:goodvibes

:rotfl2: I can't wait until my DD is a teenager....or wait....maybe I can!

That is so funny that Ladle started texting at the table! :lmao: I could just see Garco and Shiney's face.:mad:

Heather, you're doing such a great job! :thumbsup2: Everytime I DIS, there's a new installment from you to greet me. Unlike others who make us wait days....weeks even! ::cough V cough:::rolleyes1

Loving it so far Heather. Only Felicia could have made your trip better! We'll make sure she has double the fun with us!!!

Just give her a hug for me! (and a Lapu....)

Great Report so far.....

With family, you are always going to have tense moments..

Hope everyone lightens up after a good nites sleep.

Can't wait to hear more...:goodvibes

Yeah, it might actually be odd to not have any of those sorts of moments. Kind of like living in Stepford.

:rotfl2: I can't wait until my DD is a teenager....or wait....maybe I can!

That is so funny that Ladle started texting at the table! :lmao: I could just see Garco and Shiney's face.:mad:

Heather, you're doing such a great job! :thumbsup2: Everytime I DIS, there's a new installment from you to greet me. Unlike others who make us wait days....weeks even! ::cough V cough:::rolleyes1

I don't think she was really using her head if you ask me! :rotfl:
I'm so glad you're enjoying it! I'm trying to keep it moving along here. V does need to update more! Sheesh!;)

I just hope she isnt reading this...:laughing:

So what was that huge lineup for? Or did I miss that? I do miss things sometimes. DS is hollering in the background.

I just hope she isnt reading this...:laughing:

So what was that huge lineup for? Or did I miss that? I do miss things sometimes. DS is hollering in the background.

She'll probably get angry with me anyway!:lmao:
The line is for something that I'll talk about on another day. You didn't miss anything. Don't worry!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter