Yet another ticket thread

Kewz1

DIS Veteran
My family & I will be visiting DLP in June. We have 1 day for the parks. I realize that isn't enough but that's what we have to work with.

I was checking out ticket prices on the DLRP Magic site. A 1day/1 park ticket is listed at 52GBP ($82 USD).

However, there is a special 20th anniversary ticket (1day/2parks) available for 50GBP ($79USD). Obviously a better deal. It appears to expire 6 months after purchase and must be purchased by end of March.

Is that correct? We have family members on this trip on a very tight budget, I just want to make sure I've read everything correctly.

Thanks in advance! Oh, and we're booked at the Sequoia Lodge - so excited! :thumbsup2

Kristen

Didn't you book the whole package? did you book via official disneylandparis site? If you did, tickets will be included.

Isila said:
Didn't you book the whole package? did you book via official disneylandparis site? If you did, tickets will be included.

I think the OP means that they only have one day for DLP, not that they are staying with a package??

Even if so just one day, but if booked SL tickets should be included. Or they booked just the hotel.

I forgot to mention that we booked with our DVC points.

Just rooms, no tickets.

Sorry for the confusion!

Kristen

I am also interested to hear if these tickets could be bought for a trip in June. We are Disneyland California regulars but are planning a quick (surprise!) stop at DLP when we are in Europe this year. We can also only do one day, and I find the DLP website extremely confusing :scratchin.

In English it looks pretty much like that's what it is . Buy now before end of March and use up to 6 months later which would allow you entrance until end of September.

Will try and find it on the French site and run through it incase there is something that got lost in translation :rotfl:

I am also interested to hear if these tickets could be bought for a trip in June. We are Disneyland California regulars but are planning a quick (surprise!) stop at DLP when we are in Europe this year. We can also only do one day, and I find the DLP website extremely confusing :scratchin.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one!

In English it looks pretty much like that's what it is . Buy now before end of March and use up to 6 months later which would allow you entrance until end of September.

Will try and find it on the French site and run through it incase there is something that got lost in translation :rotfl:

Thank you, Carrie Cat! You are a wealth of knowledge and info on these boards. I appreciate all you do here!

Kristen

We'll be there for just one day, in July sometime during our two weeks in Paris, so I would LOVE to know if this is possible!! It would be awesome to buy the tickets ahead of time, and the price is awesome.

I'll be keeping a close eye on this topic! ::yes::

I am also interested in finding out the answer to this question! We will be there just for a day trip the first week in June.

Also, does anyone know what day of the week is better as far as crowds are concerned?

Thanks in advance!

Just bumping this back to the top!

Kristen

My family & I will be visiting DLP in June. We have 1 day for the parks. I realize that isn't enough but that's what we have to work with.

I was checking out ticket prices on the DLRP Magic site. A 1day/1 park ticket is listed at 52GBP ($82 USD).

However, there is a special 20th anniversary ticket (1day/2parks) available for 50GBP ($79USD). Obviously a better deal. It appears to expire 6 months after purchase and must be purchased by end of March.

Is that correct?
We have family members on this trip on a very tight budget, I just want to make sure I've read everything correctly.

Thanks in advance! Oh, and we're booked at the Sequoia Lodge - so excited! :thumbsup2

Kristen

Sorry was in London last week and haven't had full internet acess back home either

From everything I can find it seems to be as it says - Buy before end of March and you've got 6 months to use it in after date of purchase.

It's not the cheapest ticket I've ever seen for June (which is a low season month) but as we won't know what offers there will be locally until last week of March see first week of April with the new ticket prices.

So if you are happy with that price I'd buy it now and at least you are set:)

Sorry was in London last week and haven't had full internet acess back home either

From everything I can find it seems to be as it says - Buy before end of March and you've got 6 months to use it in after date of purchase.

It's not the cheapest ticket I've ever seen for June (which is a low season month) but as we won't know what offers there will be locally until last week of March see first week of April with the new ticket prices.

So if you are happy with that price I'd buy it now and at least you are set:)

If you are going on or before the 14th of June I've got a cheaper ticket for you

http://www.fnacspectacles.com/place...ISNEY-1-JOUR-2-PARCS---VENTE-FLASH-MI307.htm#

Weekdays it's 35€ - Weekends 41€

Will explain later if anyone is interested and needs explanations :goodvibes

London! How wonderful. One of my favorite places.

Thank you for the info! Thirty-five Euros -- that's great. I glanced at the site and I'm pretty sure I can figure it out. I might be sending you a PM soon though! ;)

Thanks again!
Kristen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter