• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

yet another newbie

albnsc

going to back to disney...at long last whooopppe!!
Hello all,
My name is Amy and I am new to this site. I've been lurking for about a week now. I am going to wdw the end of September. I havent been since '89. My partner has never been. Still trying to decide if i need to get park hopper tickets or not. we will be staying 7 nights with a 6 day park ticket. Cant wait to see what all they've added to epcot and to see ak.
We will be staying POP since that is more in our price range.

Hello and welcome, so, you haven't been for a few years? wow, are you in for a treat :cheer2:

Glad you're aboard.Have fun planning your Disney vacation........You'll have a blast,and learn so much here!
Kirsten :cheer2: :wave2:

Hi Amy :wave2:

Welcome to the Disboard. You will find a lot of information on the boards and you will be in for a treat when you go back to WDW. Are you going to the MNSSHP?

Have a great Day!

John :banana:
:wave:

Hi Amy,

I am new here too...Welcome!! You will have a blast at WDW!!!! You need help with anything, this is the place to come. :wave2:

thanks for all the welcomes. we finally got our wdw dvd vacation planner in the mail the other day. the other half wacthed it while i was at work. They decided that coronado springs might be better than POP to stay at.
:earsgirl: :earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter