Yet another newbie over here!

colfr

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone! I'm a Disney nut from the UK, and I've been lurking on the boards for a while and finally figured I'd join :)

I'm fortunate enough to have visited DL, WDW and DLP, which I can get to in about three hours by train from where I live. I've only been on five Disney trips (nothing compared to most of you I'm sure) but I have a long Disney life ahead of me!

I look forward to getting a little more involved in the boards now I'm (finally) a member!

Hi and welcome! :wave2: 5 trips is fantastic- I have been many times, but only to WDW...it is my dream to visit Disneyland and Disneyland Paris one day!

I'm new to the boards too but I've only been 3 times first trip was senior year in high school. Now I have a five year old that has been twice. I love the place and plan to make many trips there before she is grown, I want her to love it as much as mom DH likes it but not like me!!!

Welcome.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter