Yet another Bounce Back question

Wanna be Ariel

DIS Veteran
We are planning on going in September if we dont get a RO discount for October/November. My question is from what I have read, that in September the BB is never goes up til the end of the following year. (Ex: go in sep 13 and want to go back in 11/14) If I book any date that they currently have in the offer when a new BB comes out with my dates in Nov 14 can I change to that???

Hope someone understands this.

August and September is usually free dining, so the bounceback offered during that time is usually free dining for dates in Aug/Sept of the following year. If you book a BB, you can change dates later on (pending availability), but they have to be dates that were offered in the original BB that you received and for the same offer (i.e., free dining, RO discount, or whatever the offer was). You can't book with the BB that's offered during your trip and change to dates that are offered in another BB later on. For example, you can't book under your BB for September 2014 and change to dates in Oct/Nov 2014 if those dates aren't included in your original offer. I hope that makes sense.

August and September is usually free dining, so the bounceback offered during that time is usually free dining for dates in Aug/Sept of the following year. If you book a BB, you can change dates later on (pending availability), but they have to be dates that were offered in the original BB that you received and for the same offer (i.e., free dining, RO discount, or whatever the offer was). You can't book with the BB that's offered during your trip and change to dates that are offered in another BB later on. For example, you can't book under your BB for September 2014 and change to dates in Oct/Nov 2014 if those dates aren't included in your original offer. I hope that makes sense.

Perfect sense! That is what I thought. Thank you so much for letting me know.

We are planning on going in September if we dont get a RO discount for October/November. My question is from what I have read, that in September the BB is never goes up til the end of the following year. (Ex: go in sep 13 and want to go back in 11/14) If I book any date that they currently have in the offer when a new BB comes out with my dates in Nov 14 can I change to that???

Hope someone understands this.

Just home on Saturday from AKL. They gave us a packet at check in with a brochure in it. It includes the bounceback offer for the entire year complete with calendar. Unfottunately it's another failure like the new website. During our stay over four days I tried to call the exxtension, remaining on hold for an hour or more each time only to never get past the music. There are dates for each month but ours only listed the discount for villas, Deluxe and moderates. 35% for villas and deluxe and 30% for moderates. The only month competely blocked out was July.

rcraw45425 said:
Just home on Saturday from AKL. They gave us a packet at check in with a brochure in it. It includes the bounceback offer for the entire year complete with calendar. Unfottunately it's another failure like the new website. During our stay over four days I tried to call the exxtension, remaining on hold for an hour or more each time only to never get past the music. There are dates for each month but ours only listed the discount for villas, Deluxe and moderates. 35% for villas and deluxe and 30% for moderates. The only month competely blocked out was July.

I stayed value last week and no bb offer at all...

CanadianGuy said:
I stayed value last week and no bb offer at all...

It wasn't mentioned by the CM or anything Knox. If you still have your paperwork it was in the center of the pamphlet Be Our Guest.

We are going to Florida in February to see my parents, and were planning on just doing a day trip to WDW to check out Fantasyland. Then I thought maybe I should book a value for the night to get a bounceback offer for when we make our real trip Nov 30th - Dec 7th at Port Orleans Riverside.

A night at a value was only $87 and the discount for a moderate for a week would be 30 %, so I was thinking it might be a nice way to get a discount and save some money for the week vacation if that makes sense. Do you think this is something worth doing?

We are going to Florida in February to see my parents, and were planning on just doing a day trip to WDW to check out Fantasyland. Then I thought maybe I should book a value for the night to get a bounceback offer for when we make our real trip Nov 30th - Dec 7th at Port Orleans Riverside.

A night at a value was only $87 and the discount for a moderate for a week would be 30 %, so I was thinking it might be a nice way to get a discount and save some money for the week vacation if that makes sense. Do you think this is something worth doing?

I just looked at the calendar and Nov30-Dec4 are bounceback dates.

I would stay the one night just to get a BB. It would be worth it!:thumbsup2 Just make sure that the dates you are planning on are offered in the BB otherwise it would be an wasted stay

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter