Yes! We did it!

richiebaseball

Disney? I'll go!
The contract and the check went out today! BCV here we come! Woohoo!

Thanks to everyone on these boards for your help. After reading and thinking about this for over a year we are finally becoming members.

Um, is it normal to want to add on this quick?:)

Congratulations and WELCOME HOME!

Yes, it is normal to want more points already!

Congrats and "WELCOME HOME"!!!:teeth: add on, and on, and on...LOL

Congratulations and Welcome Home!!!

Over a year in the decision process, huh? Way to hang in there and finally "go for it"!!

The add on bug bites early and often. Tax refund check - lets add on. Unexpected work bonus - lets add on. Git from parents or grandparents - let add on. Heck, I'll cut down to one beer a night instead of 2 - lets add on. Happy annivesary DW - lets add on.

And so it goes.

TTFN

"Welcome Home" Neighbor:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

We bought in Oct. 02, 1st trip home Jan 03 added on Feb 03.
Its a wonderful addiction!:D

First Congrats and Welcome Home to BCV's. It's a great resort
( but I'm sure you already know that ) Adding on points is a must,
my DW and I added-on while we sat in the office signing original contracts.
Take your first trip home and see how things go, we did a 1 bedroom ( DW DS and I ) and decided that if its more then 2 of us we will be getting a 2 bedroom unit. Just depends on your needs.

WELCOME HOME!!
beerchug.gif

Congratulations and welcome home neighbor! We purchased in June 2002 and added on in October before the rates went up. We won't be "home" until June 2003 and I am ready to add on again. It seems you can never have enough points!!! Annmarie

Congrats Richiebaseball. (Love the name, since I am sitting here wearing my Chicago White Sox hat.) We bought 300 points for BCV and have already stayed there. Now, like you, I want to add points too! I am sure I eventually will. I waited after first looking into DVC in 1997 and did not buy until 2002. A mear 5 years. What a mistake, wish I had bought earlier. Have fun and like others have said, "WELCOME HOME NEIGHBOR!" :smooth:

Thanks everyone! I really feel like family now!

Doug - Even though I hate the Yankees I do acknowledge their storied history and larger than life players. To me Don Mattingly (Donniebaseball) personified what a baseball player should be like. Play every day, hurt or well, and just get the job done. And that, even though no one asked, is the history of my user name.

Richard

Congratulations and Welcome home! I have an add on in the works and I'm already talking about how I can add on again as soon as that is paid for! LOL;)

WELCOME HOME!!!

I'll try to overlook that you hate the best team in baseball, really I will, honest.:mad: :mad: :mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter