Yes!! Trip paid off today

TammyLynn33

DIS Veteran
finally . 67 more days to go I think..
Took two jobs lots of 18-20 day stretches but the kiddos and I are spending Easter with the big mouse..
proof that hard work pays off ha and single moms and their kids deserve no stigma :)

Just wanted to share my amazing news .:) I assumed I’d have to use tax refund money or divorce settlement but nope paid off

Who hoo

Perfect way to start off a weekend! Work it mama, you deserve to celebrate this victory -- I would tell you what to say to people who want to throw some shade your way but i don't want to get reprimanded by the moderators :P

Now you can move on to being really excited and completing your plans to make this a perfect trip :cheer2:

Have a great trip. Congratulations on doing what many others are unable/unwilling to do (no one here in our little community). You can enjoy a wonderful trip with your kids with only the pressure of laundry :laundy:to do when you get home. Way to go :thumbsup2

finally . 67 more days to go I think..
Took two jobs lots of 18-20 day stretches but the kiddos and I are spending Easter with the big mouse..
proof that hard work pays off ha and single moms and their kids deserve no stigma :)

Just wanted to share my amazing news .:) I assumed I’d have to use tax refund money or divorce settlement but nope paid off

Who hoo
Awesome! Have FUN! ::MinnieMo::MickeyMo

My oldest is a teenager whose job is doing laundry and equipment for our OHL team . He can do our laundry when we get back lol

Have a great trip. Congratulations on doing what many others are unable/unwilling to do (no one here in our little community). You can enjoy a wonderful trip with your kids with only the pressure of laundry :laundy:to do when you get home. Way to go :thumbsup2

YAY!!!!!! That is sooo amazing. I do know the feeling as well. I'm not a single mom...but we had a horrible year financially the year before last, the hubby lost his job ( he was there for 16 yrs ) and it took a little bit for him to find a new one, 2 vehicles needed MAJOR repairs and our roof needed replacing. Then the daughter got engaged and they decided on a destination wedding. So I took a second job, to help pay for her dress, 4 of us to go to Mexico, and also put away the lost wages from hubby being away ( as he gets his holiday pay with every paycheck and we are using that to pay off our horrible financial year we had ). I will making our final deposit on the trip here in the next couple of weeks. I have saved enough for the the 4 of us to go to Mexico, hubby's lost wages, our clothes for the wedding and excursions we will want to take and also be able to help our daughter buy her wedding dress. I'm very proud of what was I was able to do so that we could do this!!! It is a great feeling!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter