• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yes, another Space Mountian room trade thread....

mtlhddoc2

DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>Ask me my GRRRR fo
I dont have any codes right this second, but I can pretty much beat this game at will. I am looking for rocket couches, pretty much any color will do, even if I have it, also need any beta stuff, I really dont have any beta stuff. Oh, and I would trade 2 room codes for one Pirate Prison code :)

PMs work fine and I typically trade under the name BluClementine on VMK and my main charachters name is MetalDoc

got 2 codes now, should be able to get 3 or 4 more by tommorrow noonish

9 minutes is my record so far :)

bump...

no more tonite, should have some more available tomorrow....

yup, for now, will be playing at work tomorrow so I should be able to get more... my average is about 10 minutes per game

OK, I AM OUT OF CODES ONCE AGAIN! LOL

With the slowness of VMK today, I dont know how many more I can get, plus, my wrist hurts! lol

okay, I have two more codes for trade now, will be on tomorrow evening some time, PM me if you want one - will also trade for Pirate quest codes

typically, you get the code in PM here then meet the person on VMK tom trade the goods, sometime you would trade the goods to a Moderator, CL or Admin and the code too and they pass them out

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter