Yes, another Pirate Night question-4 night Wonder

debster

Mouseketeer
I have scanned all the threads on this new pirate night and did not find the answer to my questions, so I started a new thread ;)

If Pirate night is the 2nd night, does that mean AP will now have the show on the last night also? Like if you have TTPA rotation, will you have the show on the last night?

Does that make sense? LOL

What show are you talking about? Are you talking about the room changing from black and white to color and the stuff that goes along with that? We just got back from the wonder yesterday so all of the info. is still fresh in my head...for now! I am just not clear as to which show you are refering to.

Julie

:)

Exactly...
We had PPTA and had the Animators show on the last night. If this doesn't clarify, let me know.

Anne

Yes, sorry about that, I mean the light show in AP do they do it on the last night now?

debster said:
Yes, sorry about that, I mean the light show in AP do they do it on the last night now?

That is my understanding. Since you "repeated" resturant is now the second night instead of the fourth, you get the full show in AP on the fourth night.

Rick

I was wondering what menu are they serving the 2nd night? Is it the "best of" or do they have something like the Magic's Pirate night menu (I saw it online somewhere)? pirate:

In my mind this seals the fact we will not be doing Palo's for our first cruise - I had considered the duplicate night but with the Pirate Party I don't think it will work. DD (who will be 10) is looking forward to eating in each of the restaurants.

Pirate night is the second night. Therefore if your rotation was AATP, animators would have been dark anyway for the second night. That is why they changed the rotation to put back to back nights in the same restaurant.

I have heard others mention pirate night on the three day cruise. It would be interesting to know how they do this, as one dining rotation would be in AP.

Thanks so much for the link to the menu

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter