yeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!!!!!!

bubblemutant45

gobbles timmy!!!!!! ummm....sorry for runnin over
im a DIS vet!!!!!!!!!
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!!!!!!!! :Pinkbounc
if im already postin a new thread.........have any of you guys been in the "super star studios" in pleasure island? its so much fun! you pick a song and record it. then you go into this room and make a clip!
i did it with my family last summer. we picked blink's song "all the small things". when we were doin the clip a big crowd of ppl came into the place and watched us do it (the rooms walls are windows, so everyone can see you make a fool out of yourself....lol :D ). ppl were literally on the floor crackin up......my brother, my dad and i were acting all out crazy. my mom said she heard a lot of them say they would do it later (we helped get some more money out of their pockets ! :D )
its so much fun! you gotta try it when youre down there! :Pinkbounc

Congrats on being a DIS vet!!

That "Super Star Studios" thing sounds like sooo much fun. I wanted to do it before, but we didn't have time. Maybe this year with my cousins

Congrats on your accomplishment of becoming a Dis veteran!!!!!!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :)

Congrats!!
I have never been to the place before, but it sounds really neat!! Maybe I can check it out next time!!

Congrats Chani!!! :D

Never done Superstar Studios before, but it sounds really cool :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter