Year 2002 Adults/Solos

Margie J

<font color=navy>Please <font color=red>DON'T <fon
With the original "When is your next solo or adults only trip?" getting a bit long, I decided to break this up into months. It should make it easier to follow and plan get togethers. Here's the list so far for the year 2002:

Simba's Mom 1st week of January

wdw1972 Feb. 9th - 12th at OKW

Elysiannn Jan. 17th - 24th

plutolovr March and September

Boots

SamSam February

JeanneNY Jan. 6th - 11th

Shelly S August

ChisJo

Looking to go twice next year. Probably a week in early May for the Flower & Garden show and a week in December for the Christmas decorations.

Plans have changed and am going in November/December
:jester:

Just got off the phone two hours ago with CRO. Booked my first solo trip for January 19 thru 24, 2002. Over MLK birthday. Will stay at All Stars.

Of course I'm doing this because I bought an AP in March, 2001 to get a reduced moderates rate for my April, 2001 trip. Now I don't want the AP to go to waste!

I'm looking forward to doing all of the thing that this board talks of doing...what I want to...when I want to!

Next year is my 50th birthday and I will be going with 3 other adults in June/July. I'm now considering getting an Annual Pass and making a second solo trip later in the year Nov. or Dec.

our trip will be 10 days in august,I just haven't decided what 10 days yet! Any suggestions??

airhead

Looks like it will be Feb. 2-6 for me! Probably staying at All Stars!

Put me down for May 18 to 25. I wish it could be sooner, but once a year is all I can afford so at least I have time to save up and have it paid for. Then the fun begins.

I'll be going for five nights in early January. Not sure of the exact dates, but will be there in January 2002! Can't wait!

I haven't made my reservations yet so I'm not sure where I am staying (aiming for Poly-never stayed there before-hopefully I can get a good deal once CM rates are released!) but I will definitely be down there February 9-13th on my annual "Escape from Mardi Gras" trip!

:bounce: :earseek: :bounce:

My wife and I will be there May 10-20. We're celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary and can't wait!:bounce:

Hi,
I will be arriving the afternoon of 10-5 and departing the afternoon of 10-12. we will be staying at the Vistana Resort off-site. We are a group of two adult couples. This will be our second anniversary. I am already planning everything.

I'll be attending a convention from June 26-29, but I'm going to go down earlier to enjoy the parks. This will be my second trip without my DS. I'm looking forward to it!

I'm also going in March for what I'm calling my birthday trip. It will give me time to think about how my life is going, and what changes I wnat to make.

I'm getting a divorce and going to Disney All Star Movies In April. I can't rember the dates but some friends and I are booked. At 26 I finally get to do things for myself and not feel guilty. I married young to a man that is 10 years older and he acts like my father not my partner.:D :D

I'm already beginning to plan for August 25 - September 1, 2002; most likely this will be another solo trip. I want to rent DVC points for the BWV for 5 nights and move to Pop Century for the weekend. If I bring a bag of food to prepare in the BWV kitchenette, I can fill the bag up with souvenirs to take home! It will have to be nonperishable food, though....

Hoping to go second weekend in Jan with just my hubby or first weekend in Feb.

Since I live in Florida, I can go to Orlando several times a year.

I typcially go during:

March
May
August
October
November
December

My next all adult trip is scheduled for Sept 22-29. I'll be going with my DH, his identical twin brother and his wife...staying off-site in their time share property. (I'm also going with my 2 DD's and 3 DGD's from May 8-13 for an all girls trip!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter