Yeah Yeah Yeah

kimis

DIS Veteran
I got my trip documents in yesterdays mail---I am so happy!:cheer2: It always seems real when they arrive.:woohoo: 25 days and waiting! YEAH!

I'm still waiting for mine.

29 more days.....

COngrats on the document arrival. I LOVE that feeling.

I'm about 31 days out, and I didn't realize I would get anything from them.
I've gotten my ME luggage tags,
What else should I be looking for???

Thanks!

I got my trip documents in yesterdays mail---I am so happy!:cheer2: It always seems real when they arrive.:woohoo: 25 days and waiting! YEAH!

I'm still waiting for mine.

29 more days.....

I can hardly wait for ours either

:banana: :banana: I GOT MINE TODAY!!!!!:banana: :banana:

I'm about 31 days out

To all of you who have upcoming WDW trips:

:woohoo: :cool1: :banana: :cheer2: :dance3: :dancer: party: :mickeyjum :tigger: :donald: :ccat: :dumbo:

I'm happy dancing with ya! I hope you all have a wonderful time at WDW!! :wizard:

Have a magical trip:woohoo: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I use AAA so I only know what they send. But with your ME tags you should get your travel documents if you went with AAA. I am sure if you went with DIsney travel you would get documents also. These documents just state your reservation number, dates, any extras you may have like lugagge tags. It is a very thin packet. Did anything come with your ME tags?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter