Yeah! Just booked Royal Pacific for $109!

Carrieberry

<font color=9999CC>Has to post on the right thread
Yippiee!! I just had to post to tell everyone that I just booked a pool view room at the Royal Pacific for $109 with the Entertainment rate! With this awesome rate we can now stay onsite for our whole trip-6 glorius nights! I am so excited! She even said the standard room was $99-but at that rate I just had to go with pool view.

This is for the beginning of December-so it sure pays to book early I guess if you are using the entertainment card! Also-just FYI she said the standard rooms hold the possibility of seeing I-4 out your hotel room window. Not that it really matters if you can stay onsite for $99!

I tried to book for the middle of sept. I would have to take a king room and pay and extra $25 for a roll away. I almost fell off of my chair at the rollaway price! the HRH is booked and Port. only had really expensive rooms available. I'll keep trying for our dates, though. Happy you were able to get the great rate!

For what dates can you make reservation for the Royal Pacific Hotel?

Right now it looks like you can make reservations through December 2002. The Loews website and the Universal page can only make reservastions for the online hotels until the end of December . Once you try to put in Januray it shows no availibility at all so these rates probably haven't been released yet..

i also booked royal pacific for pool view sept 3-5 $109 ent rate cant wait never stayed on site before so this is a bit of a treat for me &dh anniversary
margaret.

We also just booked the RP pool view at $109! :bounce:
Can't wait, we are all so excited, ok, ok, maybe not my husband who very rarely gets excited about anything until just before it happens :crazy: But all of us girls are.

Originally posted by FINFAN
Me Too! July 4th -11th.....sure hope the pool's up an d running then!

FinFan!! Looks like you might be the first to give us some feedback!! Can't wait to hear about RP.

we just booked the RPH for four nights in july at the rate of 149.00 for four adults. i am assuming that we recieved the 99 promo rate and were charged 25 per extra person per night.

i cant wait!:bounce:

Hey guys don't forget that the Entertainment Book expires in Nov...So you will have to buy a new one to get the rate in Dec...I am so happy for you guys that you got such a great rate...I think I will be calling soon to see if we can get that rate also..TIA Marianne

I also booked RPR 9/8 thru 9/14/02, pool view w/the entertainment rate of $109/night :smooth: Now the hard part, the WAIT :p !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter