• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

YEAH!!!Just booked again..

tngal

DIS Veteran
for Dec.2009!! Can't wait to see the ship decorated for Christmas! I fell in love with our first cruise we recently took, and so did DH. I was so shocked he liked it , and even more shocked he agreed to a second one!!! :banana: :banana:

We did the same! We were on our 1st cruise.... the 8/3/08 Mexican Riviera and enjoyed it so much that we booked the 12/19/08 Eastern Caribbean.

Since you said you "just booked" it sounds like you didn't rebook while on board last month?? If that's the case, be sure to rebook on board when you cruise in Dec so you get your 10% discount and shipboard credit, you can always cancel later if you decide not to go on a third DCL cruise.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter