Yeah-Got Askershus

Freyja

<font color=red>Formerly known as Sleepless in Den
Thanks to a wonderful fellow Dis´er who was going to cancel I was able to get a "last minute" adr for lunch at Askerhus on Thanksgiving day.:lovestruc I will be going alone with my 2 youngest DD´s (3 and 6) and baby boy while DH does something else with our 2 oldest who aren´t into the princesses.;)

There is a photo package included, right? Can I have the pictures taken with both DD´s at the same time?

It seems like appetizers are on a buffet, while the rest of the meal is brought to your table. If I think it is too much of a hassle to go to the buffet "alone" with 3 young children, can I just skip it all together and just wait for our main course, or will we have to wait forever?

Oh, I´m so excited. Please share all your happy memories about this meal :goodvibes
I really don´t care whether the food is good or bad :rotfl:

I'm going for the first time in a few weeks so I don't have a review for you, I'm just happy for you that it worked out that you could get the ressie! Have fun!

A photo package? I would love to know more about that. We'll be there in January!

Askerhaus turned out to be one of the better restaurants at EPCOT!! Princess (5 of them) to each table and very good food. Yes, they serve u the main course (order from a menu) and a buffet of appetizers. I am sure the servers would get you some if you asked. Although we didn't expect it at all, turned out to be one of the best places we had eaten in the theme parks.

We LOVE Askershus!!! I've been for both a lunch & dinner, and have lucked out that Cinderella has been there both times. Yes, a photo package is included now. Check out the picture in my signature, that's from Askershus this past May. We had Belle, Cinderella, Ariel, Jasmine, and Sleeping Beauty. The food is delicious!!

Although I haven't been there for lunch, I figured I would still give you my opinion of the restaurant. We were there in August for breakfast and loved it!! The Princesses were soooo great!!! My 2 yr. old son came out COVERED in kisses!:love1: The photo package is included there, unlike at Chef Mickey's.

Oooh...so can you tell me more about this photo package and how it works? I've never been to Askershus as the Storybook Princess dining.

Thanks!

The photo package has been included in the price like CRT. Once you've checked in, depending on the wait, they will take you to meet the princess of the day & have your pics taken. Before you leave they will have your pictures printed & ready to go. I personally thinks it's a great deal!

That sounds fantastic!!!! I'm even more excited about it now! Our daughter is definitely into the princesses. What a great deal!

We have eaten here many times, since we went here the first time we have not been back to the castle; thought the food was better, more interaction and plus it was cheaper.

We are eating there for dinner 2 days after you for our first time. I really don't care how the food is, we are really just going for the princesses, primarily Ariel (I know she is not guaranteed, but I am hoping). My DD6 is named after Ariel, her middle name anyway and her first name is one of Ariel's sisters name. DH and I are taking our younger 2 girls (dressed up as princesses of course!) while grandma and grandpa take our DD14 to eat around the world. I keep hearing good things about the food, and that will be a bonus, but we have lunch at LeCellier, so it's ok if we don't love it. Can't wait for the photos, now I have to decide on what they will wear. DD6 will be as Ariel for sure (a bit small but ok for photos) and will be Aurora at CRT (thanks to a gift from MissyDVC). DD9 has Belle (also a bit small) and Jasmine, I don't know if I want her to match Belle or be different, I am thinking Jasmine at Akerhaus and Belle at CRT, but I have time to figure taht out.

Anyway, have fun, I am really excited for it too!!!

Yen Sid,
Are you a Gulf War vet? My DH is. Thinking of all who are serving and have served on this Veterans Day...

Thanks everyone! Sounds wonderful. Can´t wait :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter