YCE people!!!!

shep

Let me tell ya about our 2008 trip out west...
Okay this is a little early to be saying this...lol
But when you receive your package can you please PM or email me??? this was I can keep track of y'all and hopefully we won't run into problems as with some of the other exchanges....
Thanks...
Was gonna send a PM out, but can't do 45 at once...:o

I will try to remember to do that. Don't want to get on the wrong side of the YCE coordinator. LOL

No problem.
I made my purchase and mailing tomorrow, so hopefully there will be a post soon from him/her!;)
I hope he/she likes it! :p

Will do. I'll be sending mine out on Friday.

I will hopefully remember to do that shep.

I feel like I just walked in on a cat fight though :p

Originally posted by helenabear
I will hopefully remember to do that shep.

I feel like I just walked in on a cat fight though :p

No Cat fighting..:o just playing..
I just want to make sure everyone gets their stuff and if not I can look into it...
idea.gif

There's usually an "I received" thread but, I have no problem letting you know shep! What about when we send? How overloaded with PM's do you want to get? ;)

I received confirmation that my YC shipment is on it's way so, I just have to re-package it and, send it off!

Thanks shep! ;) :Pinkbounc

Originally posted by KimRaye
There's usually an "I received" thread but, I have no problem letting you know shep! What about when we send? How overloaded with PM's do you want to get? ;)
Oh good idea Kim :bounce:

You teasing and playing shep??? Never would have thought you to do that ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter