YC Concierge Advice

Chiptiff

Earning My Ears
Can anyone recommend where I should request my king bed, water view concierge room for next week? By the elevators? Lounge? close to lobby? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Never stayed at YC before. Just husband and I , no kids. Will be at Epcot everyday!

The answer to your question really just depends on which is more important to you. Do you mind a long walk from the elevator? Would you rather have a nice view?

You'll get the same, nice service either way. I'd go for the view myself. The extra walk of (maybe) a few hundred feet is pretty minor compared to all the walking you'll do in the parks.

Definitely prefer a better view, not of the pool and as a bonus would to be close to the lounge as we want to grab a bagel ever morning. Any suggestions? Don't know the layout of the rooms and views on the CL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter