Yay!!

Nice one Laura :banana: :banana:

I didn't even know you could buy toffee crisps any more - I feel like I have to access the black market just to get a Double Decker (my fave:goodvibes ) :rotfl:

Thanks guys :goodvibes

Nice one Laura :banana: :banana:

I didn't even know you could buy toffee crisps any more - I feel like I have to access the black market just to get a Double Decker (my fave:goodvibes ) :rotfl:

believe me you can buy them.... the vending machines in my uni make them far to readily avaliable... :rotfl: (and I wonder why I never lose weight!!)

great tags but i have to disgree with you all on the chocolate Creme eggs rule ! I cant buy a box of em *** i just eat them all!! When I was pregnant with my daughter I ate 16 in one afternoon and still bought more when my dh came in just couldnt get enough of em lol
I thought cravings disappeared when u had had the baby but dd is nearly 3 now and I still crave creme eggs - or thats my excuse and im sticking to it !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter