Yay! We have a solution so I can get some new Disney pictures!

Quicklabs

DIS Veteran
Hubby and I are vacationing separately, each for four nights. Not the vacation we'd planned, but at least Augusta will be taken care of, we'll each get to have some time away, and I'll get a round of new Disney pictures (to console myself on losing four days, I'm going to pull the trigger on the 80-200mm 2.8 when B&H reopens their order tonight). I will also be there for a little bit of the Food and Wine festival, so it's all good. Main thing is that we will be able to be there for Augusta. Disney will always be there for us.

So happy to hear you guys came up with a solution that worked for everyone and even more happy that you pulled the trigger on the 80-200---congrats! I put in an order to rent this lens for our December trip (shhhhhh! DH doesn't know yet ;)) and hopefully if I like it, sometime in early 2010 it will be mine!

I hope you guys enjoy your trip (even if it is separately) and look at the bright side if there is one, if you are solo that's a lot more time to spend dedicated to picture-taking. :thumbsup2

Congrats Laura!! Here's hopping you have fun in WDW with the new gear... :woohoo:

Best Wishes for Augusta to make a full and quick recovery!:goodvibes

Glad that you and your DH will both be able to get a "taste" of Disney and still be able to help Augusta heal. Like you said, Disney will still be there later, and what better excuse to start planning another trip! :thumbsup2

I'm glad it'll work out for all of you! Enjoy and I hope your pup has a speedy recovery:) Congrats on the new toy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter