Yay..just got CPGV on Skyauction

hockey mom

<font color=coral>Loves to do the Napkin Dance at
A 2 bedroom at CPGV for $268 for the week. :cool1: :cool1:

Needed a good price on accomodations to off set my stay at WL during Christmas season. I have been reading some good reviews and now I am really looking forward to staying there.

Yes- that is the total. It was a Ready, Set, Go auction that ended for $58. Then the added fees of $15 for paper work and $195 bring me to $268.

hockey mom said:
Yes- that is the total. It was a Ready, Set, Go auction that ended for $58. Then the added fees of $15 for paper work and $195 bring me to $268.
You got a great deal!!! I think my next try will be for a RSG auction. I have never done them. Do you have to choose your resort prior to bidding? I know the dates I want, but when I go in, there is nothing for them thru the RSG auctions...

Yes it is best to check availability first, reserve the unit you are looking at, then win the action. You can win the auction first and keep checking for your week because you have one full year to use it but there is a slight risk that nothing will be available.

Congrats, hockey mom!! :cool1:

You got an awesome deal! Skyauction RSG is definitely the way to go for off-season deals...unfortunately we didn't have any such luck with our upcoming trip. :( But good for you...hope you have an awesome trip! :flower:

Hey HockeyMom..............

We'll be there on Dec. 3rd!! We also got ours through Skyauction. In fact, we got our first week on RSG for Bryan's Spanish Cove. But we are really looking forward to our week at CPGV.

Maybe we'll see ya there! :cool1:

Thanks everyone. Not hard to tell I am way to excited.

Mom of sleepy... We are there on the 10th- so we should be checking in as you are checking out. How did you like WL club level? One of the reasons I am so excited about this week and the rate is because it frees up lots of cash for my WL stay to see the decorations.

hockey mom said:
Thanks everyone. Not hard to tell I am way to excited.

Mom of sleepy... We are there on the 10th- so we should be checking in as you are checking out. How did you like WL club level? One of the reasons I am so excited about this week and the rate is because it frees up lots of cash for my WL stay to see the decorations.

Oh, you will LOVE the WL at Christmas time. It's my absolute favorite.

I don't know if we will stay CL again though. Don't get me wrong, it was nice. But we got a major discount when we did it. I don't think I could pay regular price, but that's just us. I think we got our room for like $209....something like that. I just remember it was a great deal.

I hope your stay there is just magical! :wizard:

hockey mom said:
Yes it is best to check availability first, reserve the unit you are looking at, then win the action. You can win the auction first and keep checking for your week because you have one full year to use it but there is a slight risk that nothing will be available.

Hockey Mom - I'm amazed at your deal. Way to go!

In your experience with RSG auctions, have you ever had any success with obtaining a good resort for summertime dates? I've tried a few times but never get any interesting resorts to hold.

If I understand you correctly the way RSG's work, you can go ahead and win the auction but not put a hold on any particular resort; then keep checking the RSG auctions and once something does come up that interests you, then you contact them?

Cdndisnerey- I have never gone during the summer months so I have never checked before- sorry not much help.

If you have already won a "Ready, Set, Go" auction and you see a resort that you want you simply hit the request box beside it and enter your auction #. No need to phone them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter